Nothing More To Say

by Farkel 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

I really have nothing much more to say, except to say thank you to all the people who have contributed to me in my threads and all the people whom I battled over the years. The battles have been most entertaining and enlightening. I've learned a great deal from them, and I've laughed a great deal from the idiotic attempts of fools to make a coherent argument (think "dubs").

It's been a roller-coaster ride for me over a decade and it has consumed a huge amount of my time. I you don't believe that, check out the threads I have started. They're easily found on this board. And those threads are a fraction of the threads and research I did on the old H20 board.

Some here know I have health problems and I do. But I don't have mind problems or research problems or Crusader(tm) problems. So that stuff is not my reason for moving on. I do think and I will always think that the WTS is an evil on mankind that deserves the wrath of God, and if anything deserves the wrath of God, they do.

I may come back and muckrake from time-to-time but I'm done with the crusading part. I was a dub for the first 27 years of my life and I did everything by the WTS book. I quit. I didn't think about that shit until my 50's. Then I tried to be a White Knight(tm) for a dozen years or so, and the effort was exhausting.

I was insane to try to swim again in that sewer. I must have been mad.

Farkel

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'm with you brother. I am seriously thinking that I am out too. I just don't have it in me to give a shit anymore.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you for your efforts and for the time you spent with us, Farkel.

You have been an inspiration to me and I have benefited greatly from your research and enjoyed your wit.

Cheers

Chris

• bsmart
    bsmart

I always enjoy your posts and wish you well, keep on truckin'!

• talesin
  • jay88
    jay88

Take care of yourself Fark.

Just to let you know....I would be f*** up if you Joe.P'ed on us.

Don't be a stranger.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Well Mr. Farkel, you've probably helped more people than you realize. If for nothing else folks know where you stand on an issue. They sure don't go away muttering "Now, what did that guy mean?" Have always enjoyed your posts and comments. Do continue to drop by and give us a reality check....metaphoricly speaking that is.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You've fought the good fight Farkel and many here on this board do appreciate the contributions you've made.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I've noticed and I'm sure you have too, that those that take the time to say they're going to quit posting here always come back!

But those that don't inform the others and fade away, there's always someone that will post the question "Where's _____ ??

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

There's always something more to say.............unless you're dead. And you ain't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit