The sheep to everlasting life, the goats to destruction

by N.drew 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods
    How do goats make destruction?? Yes I still like them, they are lovely animals!

They kick and butt and eat tin cans.

• N.drew
    N.drew

It use to be that people who were goats could do only local destruction. And for a goat leader to do any kind of major destruction he or she needed the people who would be gathered to he or she or them. Now it is different, isn't it?

I'm talking about goats at Jaheshua's right hand. Hey Freud get behind me. OMG left hand.

Yes goats are cute. Did no one wonder why it is written goats and sheep? I have. I do not search out people's opinions. I wonder.

• N.drew
  • watersprout
    watersprout
    They kick and butt and eat tin cans.

Now I understand! Can you also explain the meaning of life??

Peace

• Heaven
    Heaven

How would you all like images of cannabalism posted? lol

Ooops...sorry Az. But goats are tasty.

How do goats make destruction??

Billy goats stink up a storm. If they jump up on you, your clothing is definitely destroyed.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Drew why is Jaheshua a goat?? I'm not understanding why you are saying that.

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Billy goats stink up a storm. If they jump up on you, your clothing is definitely destroyed.

Yes those horns are deadly! Especially if one goes up your bum as they butt you. You end up with this face

Peace

• cantleave
    cantleave

WTF is this thread about?

Goats are really cool animals.

The bible reference to sheep and goats is even more reason to treat this collection of littlebooks with derision.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    WTF is this thread about?

It's a wibble thread!

Peace

• sabastious
    sabastious
    But what I am surely sure it means is the sheep are invited into the sheep fold to follow the Christ TO everlasting life. But the goats are not qualfied so they will become a part of the destruction.

The parable of the sheeps and the goats, in my opinion, parallel the eastern concept of reincarnation. Most faiths that teach reincarnation teach that upon death there is some sort of process which determines what vessel you will inhabit next. It's often determined by past deeds. It's also deeds in the Bible that separate the sheep from the goats. The Sheep parallel Nirvana (moving past the material world) and the Goats parallel a recycling of the soul (sent back in another form to try for Nirvana again). All of this spiritual philosophy centers around learning something or progressing ahead of a past obstacle; becoming new; moving onto the next world.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit