The sheep to everlasting life, the goats to destruction

by N.drew 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

Shit

• N.drew
    N.drew

"Because you say so, we shall refrain says "Canaan".

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cold rubber tires over Crunchy snow..Gone..

Silence..

....................... OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crunchy Asian Salad missing a Rubber Tire..

Wheres the friggin Rubber Tire?..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UIXOn06Pz70/R5FFPGt2SuI/AAAAAAAABU4/__DiXtzAKWM/s800/Crunchy+Asian+Salad.jpg

• N.drew
    N.drew

"For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Luke 8:17

"For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it would come to light. Mark 8:17

"in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colosians 2:3

These three are the only places in Greek Scripture where the same word for secret is found.

I am sure it is the same secret that was hidden on purpose here:

So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life. Genesis 3:24

here:

The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them. Genesis 11:6

Anyone saying we can not know what the message means is brother to the Pharisees, the Catholic church and the Watchtower. Why not think about why you love the darkness?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I sleep better in the Dark..

"Black Cars look Better in the Shade"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uqRWXuHq-TQ/TcJx_YISOcI/AAAAAAAACec/Ws7377GFo-w/s320/a-free-wallpaper-depicting-a-luxury-modern-black-car-_0_4.jpg

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Shit

I submit this as the most succinct single post on any thread at any time in the history of the JWN site. BTW, I have never insulted you. I have always been your supporter here. I have been helping you with English (and logic) - while you have been helping me with Wibble (and whatever thought process that involves).

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you for never insulting me. I have a short memory. I know someone insulted me. I am sorry I thought it was you.

• N.drew
    N.drew

What I don't understand is how understanding the scriptures differently can't bring down the Watchtower. Is the flock with them to learn the Bible or not?

I got baptized so that I might get to truth.

What are the people being baptized for?

Now we have four classes

1. too afraid to breath

2. throw the Bible in the fire, it's worse than useless

3. it means whatever someone thinks it means

4. me

Can there be a class that can use logic and reasoning to decipher it?

It is ancient writing. We should not know what it says? Isn't that ridiculous?

The Catholic Church took it away. Now world has it back. What's wrong with knowing what it says?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Money. It won't make me any money.

What if there is something to be found in it for good? Will the people left over in the Watchtower feel good about themselves that they did not give up? That might be a problem.

What if it means an end to war? That would appear to be a BIG problem.

What if knowing what it really says would be embarrassing to some important (rich) people? Can't have that.

Universities already have their books written about what it doesn't say. That would be a waste of a lot of paper.

A lot of people have already memorized it wrong. I don't think they want to do it again. Anyway, once you have memorized it, it's really hard to change some of the words.

And Gideon. They worked so hard. And spent so much money.

Yah. It's not logical to figure it out. Too much wasted paper. And money is running out. That's life in French.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit