The sheep to everlasting life, the goats to destruction

by N.drew 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hum I shall try to be clear. We do know, do we not, that many people working together can do some mighty damage?

Power can be had just by the fact there are many people who will act together.

A powerful leader is only as good as his (or her) people.

Can an evil man do much harm all alone? Not if everyone is practicing wisdom. No, not if every other person knows how to beware.

But put a bunch of people (they would be goats) behind a bad man to listen and obey, then world has a problem.

If people would not gather together to do harm the world would last until it doesn't God let it.

Goats are they that say we care only about power. Nothing more.

• N.drew
    N.drew

That is how Christ is a goat. He cares about power. He is power. He can not not care about himself. OK He can't not care about himself.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

N Drew......

It never stops ..........

That thing is always going 200 MPHs LOL

N Drews Brain.... it keeps going and going......

Never a Dull Moment LOL

Love you!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Merci!

• charlie brown jr.
  • sabastious
    sabastious
    Obscurantism is not a virtue in a discussion forum.

Neither is passive aggression... wait that was just passive aggressive.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

Neither is passive aggression

In what way do you think I was being I being passively aggressive?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I have the noesis that people should find truth by themselves. Or more philisophically accurate, a person should be found by truth. I am not truth. And I can not find anyone. So I share what I know without being specific just to get people thinking a new way. People tend to find familiar things comfortable. But the world is getting less and less comfortable. I hope that I can show people that new is good. It is funny, it is smart. And it has never hurt me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Drunk goats are mean.. Until they fall over..

http://newscoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/faintedgoat.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Now I understand! Can you also explain the meaning of life??

Life has no meaning.

But the world is getting less and less comfortable. I hope that I can show people that new is good. It is funny, it is smart. And it has never hurt me.

Old is good too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit