We know what Babylon means. What does Egypt mean?

by N.drew 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

sorry n.Drew I misread you, for some reason I thought you were equating atheism with nihilism and I see you were not doing so. Indeed Atheism has usually been in the service of life. Those who tend towards atheism, even in ancient times tended to rebut those aspects of religion that seemed to dyingly serve death.

Especially can one not find the reward if their goal is someone else's death, per the Watchtower.

For someone not familiar with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses, their doctrine dictates an end to wickedness first, then a righteous world. But only if you do it their way. You are wicked if you don't do it like them.

But the Bible actually teaches a finding righteousness, then an end to wickedness.

So are saying that if everyone tries to find righteousness then this will squeeze out wickness?

Please tell me what you mean by "righteousness" and what you mean by "finding righteousness and getting the reward". Please be plain and simple as I am quite simple.

• N.drew
    N.drew

The reward is power. So righteousness means responsibility. Of course from a spiritual perspective responsibility doesn't imply each use of power. It means putting on a new personality with accurate knowledge regarding the four corners of the Earth. Think time, not space.

And yes, the goal is to leave no place for the wicked person.

If you can think about you will discover society does not allow for that, yet. I don't know if it ever will.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I see I have left another riddle. I'm sorry.

How is society in the way of righteousness, as in blocking?

God is love. So love is power. Wicked people misuse what little power is granted men. But to combat wickedness society has institutions in place to respond to what wicked does. These institutions and the positions therein are the most desirable jobs for some people. They love their job. Love is power. Love tends to hold tight to the object of desire. God is love. What do people love?

Christians love Christ. Now can you see it doesn't really matter if he is real or not. Christ is righteous to love. Because to love Christ is to love righteousness and righteousness really does lead to reward, which is power. Can you see if there was an evil power called devil and Satan that he would seek to have Christains killed? That's another power; fear. I'm sure there is something I might be afraid of, but I don't know what it is.

• N.drew
    N.drew

That is one ugly picture.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    That is one ugly picture.

It certainly is. Would you say that it is more Babylonian, or more Egyptian?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    That is one ugly picture.....N.Drew

Theres a third monkey in that picture.. An accomplice Monkey Strangler..

Once monkeys find out you have FiberGlass Underwear..Your life is in Danger..

I stick to Cotten..

Wrestling Boots and a Scarf are a nice touch..

Very Fashionable..

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1476657_f260.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

okay i get the picture, ndrew.

the time has come to devote a lot of time to my books if I want to finish my studies - so cheerio folks

• N.drew
    N.drew

Monkeys, one big fat pharaoh two skinny overworked monkeys who have had enough. Egypt.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Monkeys, one big fat pharaoh two skinny overworked monkeys who have had enough. Egypt.....N.Drew

Probably had to Make Bricks with No Straw..

No holidays or Overtime Pay..Just some Fat ass Monkey Pharaoh..

Barking Orders at you in his FiberGlass Underwear..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

Fiberglass can be scratchy - this makes the monkey Pharoah fierce and unruly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit