We know what Babylon means. What does Egypt mean?

by N.drew 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

France=food and wine

Switzerland=skiing

China=ancient history

Italy=art

Hawaii=surfing

Alaska=wild life

Texas=shopping

New York=theater

What does Babylon =?

• N.drew
    N.drew

What I mean is what does Egypt=?

• james_woods
    james_woods

France=food and wine

Switzerland=skiing

China=ancient history

Italy=Ferrari (the Ferrari is art)

Hawaii=surfing

Alaska=wild life

Texas=shopping - (Shopping for pickup trucks and guns) (sometimes, very seldom, for Ferraris)

New York=theater

What does Babylon =? Dead Iraqi insurgents.

There ya go - fixed it for ya.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

I think I know what this must mean now.

Egypt is a reference to where the modern Illuminati "mysteries" come from. The seeing-eye pyramid is Egyptian. The winged disk is Egyptian. Much of the iconographics related to the Illluminati and Freemasonry come out of Egypt. So "Egypt" is a reference to those who belong to the Egyptian mysteries.

Sodom, therefore, must be a reference to the WTS somehow. Sodom and Egypt is a combination of the "mystical" stage within the mysteries where this takes place. In 1992 the WTS and the UN were combined. Remember, the UN, the beast that ascends out of the abyss is what kills the "two witnesses" for 3.5 days. So this is played out on an occult, secret stage, of which the WTS is a part.

Now when we say "U.N." we think of the entire organization. But likely they have a branch that deals with the occult and potential "messiahs" or leaders. That branch likely was fundamentallay connected to the Mysteries which come more out of Egypt via Babylon than directly out of Babylon.

That leaves "Sodom" to represent the WTS and its participation in killing the two witnesses. All this is done in secret. The "city" is MYSTICAL.

Now this is what ACTUALLY happened, which is what we have to deal with in order to understand the fulfillment of prophecy.

There are a lot of secret societies. The woman who has a place in the "wilderness" is a body of secret societies of Christ. When the vision of Babylon the Great is seen, it is a scene in the "wilderness" (Rev. 17:3).

Rev 12:13 Now when the dragon saw that it was hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman that gave birth to the male child. 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given the woman, that she might fly into the wildernessto her place; there is where she is fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent."

Note the woman who flees from Satan, representing Christ's followers, is not seen by the serpent. The "wilderness" is a secret place of secret societies. Babylon the Great which links to the Illuminati, again, is organized in secret. The Illuminati and Freemasonry follow the Egyptian Mysteries and thus are linked with Egypt.

REV 17: 3 And he carried me away in [the power of the] spirit into a wilderness. And I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns."

So "wilderness" is a code word for the world of secret societies, both Christian and pagan. Likewise, the broadway of the city where the two witnesses are killed is "mystical." The "two witnesses" belong to the secret covens to the woman who has a place in the wilderness. So this fight and confrontation happens with those in the occult secret socities. Thus the birth of the messiah, the interruption of the second coming for 3.5 days, the death of the two witnesses is on the secret stage of those into the mysteries.

Now the mysteries are invisible to the general public. The only hints we know for sure these exist are signs like the seeing-eye pyramid at the gravesite of C.T. Russell. That tells you how significant his position was in the mysteries of Egypt. Or the same pyramid on the dollar bill. They PROVE the secret societies exist and can influence things.

So that is the stage on which this played out. We can't see around the corner. Likewise, that face of the dead black child depicted by the WTS is part of their occult observations. They know the faithful anointed see this sign in the skies and beleive Christ would come in the body of a black man. This acknowledges it. But they never SAY anything. They just represent what is going on. That image came out in 1988, so by 1988 they were on the watch. Apparently Satan inspired his occult "watchers" sufficiently that they understood this coming Christ would coming through the WTS and so by 1992 the WTS joined the UN to facilitate this coming, potential messiah. It was real to them not only because of the Scriptures, but because some of the anointed were seeing this dead black child's face in the sky, a miracle!

So you have the occult world, where members of these secret socities play against each other. So the witnessing leading up to the Christ's second coming by the "two witnesses" was on this wilderness stage. Their death was on the mystical stage as well, only seen and appreciated by those in the Egyptian mysteries. Now this is ACTUALLY what happened:

The occult observes the astronomy and astrology connected with Christ which pointed to the winter solstice as the date for the second coming, when the son would be born to mankind on the birthday of the sun, the winter solstice. Very appropriate since the sun represents Christ in the physical universe, the moon his bride, the church.

I wrote the WTS on November 10, 1992 in a letter pointing out their false teachings and as I wrote it under inspiration, the next thing I knew Jehovah was disfellowshipping the GB from his Heavenly Organization and identifying them as the "evil slave" and the "man of lawlessness"! So they knew they were the evil slave. I signed it as "the watchman" someone of the anointed. So Fred Franz, clearly already on the look-out for this coming messiah, combined with the occult interest of those into the Mysteries connected with the UN, could finger me quite easily from that point on. They knew this was a gay black male who could be the messiah, so it was just a matter of inquiring or hiring a detective to find out who I was. So the WTS cooperated with fingering me.

Now maybe the UN was interested in assasinating me, by having me meet some death in the context of community violence. Doubt the WTS would go along with that, but interrupting the event without harming me would suffice. If they could prevent the second coming when predicted on that single day, then they would have accomplished their goal. So the combined secret society made up of the occult branch of the UN and the occult branch of the WTS created the mystical city, "Sodom and Egypt."

So the "two witnesses" preached about the coming messiah within secret societies on December 21, 1992. Once the WTS and thus the occult agencies at the UN knew my identity, they could use their expertise in alchemy and drugs to prevent the second coming my preventing me from going into a transe. They understood a two-day transe was necessary for this "transmigration" progress. I would need a place of complete isolation and complete non-interruption. All they had to do was monitor me and keep me awake, including having me inhale some air-born stimulants that they laced withi perfume. So that's what they did. Someone wearing the perfume-ladened stimulant would just pass closely by me forcing me to inhale the stimulant. I would try to hold my breath when I saw a woman coming my way, but I ended up inhaling some stimulant anyway. That's how they prevented the event from happening on the 21st. Plus I didn't have sufficient isolation. Where can you be for 2 days without any interruption? Even in a motel room the maid will come to clean your room, or someone can call your room with the wrong number, or they can pipe gases into your room under the door, anything.

So the Christ was IMPALED by the WTS and the occult branch of the UN on December 21, 1992 when the transmigration was prevented by the occult actions of the UN occult agents. They rejoiced! Mission accomplished. Jehovah allowed this. The two witnesses likewise were killed in that their witnessing about the Dec. 21 second coming was now dead. What next? Note the two witnesses were not buried. So they were still operating in another effort to have the second coming occur on December 25, when the entire city would be busy celebrating Christmas and when surveillance teams would be only a skeleton crew. In the meantime, the very next day, December 22, Jehovah executed Fred Franz. This also interrupted some of the logistics connected with monitoring me and perhaps trying to prevent another attempt at the second coming.

But as prophesied, the JIOR/2 witnesses were able to accomlish isolating the messiah from Satan's UN agents for two days. Their solution was hiding me in a commercial dumpster in a parking lot of a closed business, far away from where the messiah lived in Duarte, California which is near the modern-day "throne of Satan" in Arcadia, California.

So it was accomplished. The metal dumpster made it impossible for me to be tracked by any advanced tracking devices they may have planted in my clothing. There was no way I could have escaped surveillance otherwise. So on the night of December 24th, Christmas Eve, at exactly midnight, I left my motel room which was being watched by agents and slipped over a bridge into the nearby neighborhood. I knew where the dumpster was as pointed out to be earlier by JIOR. Christmas tree lights on the lawns led me through the dark neighborhood. Apparently there was a shift change of the skeleton crew at midnight. It was Christmas Eve and the agent getting off at midnight didn't want to wait. The relief agent likely was out partying and was running a bit late. He probably called and said he was nearby and would be there in just five minutes and so the other agent left. But that is all it took for me to slip away unseen. I had booked the motel room for 2 days so the new agent presumed I was still in my room. Everybody else was off for the holiday likely. So I got away! They were probably confident because of all their advanced tracking devices they likely applied to me. So the dumpster not only kept me off the street for 2 days, it interfered with tracking, so I just vanished into thin air as far as they were concerned. Two days later it was too late, the transmigration took place and I became the messiah.

So that is WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! So based on that, "Egypt and Sodom" must be the stage set by the combined WTS and UN occult coven devoted to interrupting the second coming. It is easy to link "Egypt" to the Egyptian mysteries driving the UN occult agency. But interesting the WTS would be linked with "Sodom." Even though, once that is brought up, we are reminded about a scandal that happened at Bethel where there was a lot of homosexuality going on, apparently. So this suggests a abnormal concentration of homosexuality at Bethel and the WTS headquarters.

That is, ordinarily one would not think of the WTS as "Sodom" per se, but when faced with this reference, it is not like there was not a homosexual scandal linked with Bethel before! So if you want more on the homosexuality at the Headquarters, there's lots published on that. But at this point, I couldn't dismiss the idea that there is nothing related to the WTS that would link them with homosexuality, so I guess this prophecy is noting that. It's outing the concentration of gays linked to this division of the occult world of WTS.

Now remember, the WTS has confirmed they knew about the black messiah by this cryptic/Freemasonry artwofacehand

So this is in no way speculation any more than some witness claiming CT Russell was in no way linked with Satanism, the occult and the Illuminati when you see that big pyramid near his grave confirming just the opposite.

Anway, it's getting around that time for me to be "revealed" so Armageddon can take place. When I dissociated myself from the congregation I do believe in my letter I told them I was of the anointed and that I was the messiah, so that has been stated. I made multiple copies of the above images so I'm starting to use them in connection with those I'm telling I'm the messiah. My parents already know that claim, but of course, think I'm crazy. Why not? They are active witnesses and know I'm an apostate. But what can they say when I ask them about why the WTS is depicting this black face in the hand of Jesus? It's so obvious? Most go into denial or claim they don't see any face. Yeah, right!

Since Jehovah has camouflaged my personal life so far to distract from a growing number of those interested in considering that I'm the Christ by having me become sexually active and be on drugs, it obviously is not to convince anyone I'm the messiah, but just to set the stage for when I will be "revealed" as the messiah. They need to know in advance that claim.

Now this is a new turn! It's one thing to claim you're the messiah on the net and in secret, but another to tell the local congregation elder that's who you are. Likely I'll be dealing with the WTS again and it will be directly with them and through the local congregation so they will know what is going on. The local congregation may be instructed to take some action, maybe an announcement that I'm considered a local apostate, since some of the witnesses do at least say hello to me. But they would need to know whatever actions they take, that they are taking them against the Christ. So that is rather sobering and gives them a chance to think twice.

I've also recently told some close friends I'm the messiah, even one friend whose mother is an active member of the congregation and someone who was raised around the truth. So the picture of the dead black child has meaning. One other friend who I told, just ignores me. But can you blame them? It's hard to tell a man you've had sex with that you're the Christ, right? It doesn't go over. But the stage is being set. I have to tell enough people I'm the Christ so when I'm revealed by some miracle, it will click that I told them earlier who I was.

All this suddenly happening now means my revelation is near and that means Armageddon is near.

So I know most of the people here will just consider me to be crazy and I can't blame them. But the foundation has to be laid for what is coming up and that's what I'm doing for those who have the stomach to read all through this. When Armageddon starts they are going to want to read all of this in detail but it will be too late. Plus likely Obama will shut down the internet anyway. So best get these details out ahead of time.

Thanks for bringing up the Sodom and Egypt question. I wouldn't have understood it othewise. I thought it related to Christ being black and gay. Actually, since I'm a descendant of Joseph, I am part Egyptian as well. So that might be a double meaning. "Out of Egypt, I called my son." Even so, Egyhptians are Africans and the messiah at the second coming has the appearance of an African, an "Ethipian eunuch."

Well, THAT's IT!

Thanks so much. The prophecy was fulfilled! All in secret, fo rsure, but it is believable because we have lots of visible evidence of the occult right before our eyes, on every dollar and at Russell's grave and in the occult artwork of the WTS' publications. Anyone thinking the WTS has no links to the occult are just in denial. Plus, apparently, there is a high concentration of gays into the occult that are associated with the WTS. That's interesting...but not new!

SUMMARY: What is the "mystical city of Sodom and Egypt"? It is the combined occult coven between the UN secret occult and the WTS secret occult, combined in 1992 to prevent the second coming, which they did accomplish and rejoice over on December 21, 1992. This was allowed by Jehovah for only 3.5 days. They were not able to interrupt the second coming on December 25, 1992.

Now since then, there have been three definite assasination attempts utilizing the FBI in at least two occasions, with suspicious cooperation by the WTS. I won't go ino detail. But just in case you were wondering what happened after I became the messiah, yes, they have tried to assasinate me. But outsiders who see me doing drugs and having sex with various men in town likely dismiss that I in any way might be the messiah. That is, some who might now try to look for the true messiah will decide I'm not him. Once someone does think I'm him, then it will mobilize the opposers who have for a while now just gone asleep on my issue and just had me under surveillance for now. So it is quite complicated. But now, I guess, maybe they gave up on trying to keep the true chronology a secret and once that is out, the WTS formula of 2520 years linked with the fall of Jereusalem will point to 1992 as the second coming and that will throw me into the spotlight.

But it looks like the miracles are already beginning to start that would confirm me as the true messiah, keeping in mind Jehovah loves show biz! Like in Egypt, he could have killed off the Egyptians and released the Jews from the beginning. Why ten plagues instead of one? So Jehovah likes to be a little dramatic. Plus he observes others and what they respond to. So if this is a repeat, my miracles will be small at first, possibly attributable to other things, and then gradually they will get more and more specific and impressive until it is unavoidable, even though I'm living a wild lifestyle now, that I must be the true messiah. Then Armageddon will come and I will be able to return to my home in Honolu, Hawaii where I will reign during the millennium from these buildings:

HOKUA

NOTE: Please don't hijack this thread by asking me anything about the messiahship. Please start a new post. Otherwise, discuss the meaning of "mystical EGYPT"!!! I won't respond to posts regarding things not related to "Egypt" mysteries. Please start a new thread if you have further questions outside of the "Egypt" topic. THANKS!

LS

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Please don't hijack this thread by asking me anything about the messiahship.

There's nothing to ask. You're not the messiah. End of story.

Revelation is essentially the mad ravings of some dead guy, haphazardly incorporating much of the symbolism from earlier Jewish writings, in an attempt to absorb such imagery into Christian belief. The reference to Egypt at Revelation 11:8 is almost certainly a reference to Jewish folklore about a period of slavery in Egypt. In typical self-deprecating fashion of Christianity, it is probably intended to picture 'slavery to sin'.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

NY- is the world's commercial center. The Arts, shopping, commerce, advertising, fashion production, leading center of law, acting, film, universities, anitque center, MoMA, Met, Opera, Ballet, Symphany, Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden, YANKEES>extremely wealthy people main residence.

I could write a fantasy story for every city.

Truly, if you asked the average educated American about Egypt-Pyramids, Pharoahs, slaves, vast civilizations, mummies, perhaps a few would think of the Exodus and Moses. National Geographic has outstripped the Bible. Cleopatra, Hatrsheput, The Sun Pharaoah, incest on a grand scale. Most people would think of amazing culture, not something evil. The Arab Spring, Muburask, Anwar Sadat, Nasser, the Brotherood. I can't recall the name of the downriver preserved archaeological sites. I think of National Geographic, the British Museum, and the Museum of Natural history looting and plundering the riches of Egypt for their holdings.

Napoleon's invasion of Egypt. Why would anyone bother writing in obscure code? If it is secret, don't write at all.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Generally Egypt = spiritual bondage = religion = antithesis (or exact opposite) of deliverance (liberation). Wonder about Rev 11:8 though.

"The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me [Jesus], for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me [Jesus] to tell [the] good news to the meek ones [sheep or wheat]. He has sent me [Jesus] to bind up the brokenhearted [spiritually deprived and unregenerated], to proclaim [spiritual] liberty to those taken [spiritually] captive [by religion/ists] and the wide opening [of the spiritual eyes] even to the [spiritual] prisoners [of religion/ists]" (paraphrase of Isaiah 61:1).

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

thinking about this again, I would ask if the text has only Jewish connotations. It must have christian connotations too - what I mean to say is that because the book of revelation forms part of the bible today we see it in terms of a strictly Jewish heritage. But wouldn't it fall somewhere inbetween at the time it was written and reflect some of the cultures and philosophy that was intersecting at the time?

edit: taking on board botr's point about what is happening in Literal Egypt today - it certainly is a place of huge change and vitality - so perhaps there is something for us to think about in this aspect

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think we may be making a greatly unwarranted assumption to say that we know what Babylon means.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

In regards to applying this to what really happened, where "Egypt" reflects the mysteries driving the occult UN coven and "Sodom" the WTS coven which combine in 1992 to "impale" the messiah and symbolically kill the two witnesses, I did find this:

What they haven't Disfellowshipped for:

1. Promiscuity became a problem once women were admitted to Bethel. But "heterosexual offenses have never been the serious problem that homosexual ones have been," Penton states. "In fact, [former Watch Tower leader Nathan Knorr], who seems to have had a fixation on sexual sins, kept the matter of homosexuality and masturbation so constantly before workers at the Watch Tower headquarters that one is forced to wonder if he did not have homosexual tendencies himself." If so, it might explain why he seemed to protect Percy Chapman, the alleged one-time lover of GB member Leo Greenlees. In 1959, under hint of homosexual scandal, Knorr went to Canada to replace Chapman, who was the Canadian Branch overseer.
    2. According to Larry D., a gay Toronto former JW, "Percy ... was totally anti-marriage and he made sure that none of the "Bethel boys" even contemplated the subject ...." Larry described the Bethel boys of the 1950s. "They were all young and handsome, hand-picked by Percy Chapman; there was even an elite group known as 'Percy's boys' who would accompany him to expensive restaurants and bars ... at the time, Bethel was on Irwin Avenue in the center of the gay district of Toronto. There was even a Kingdom Hall above 'The Parkside,' one of Toronto's few gay bars in the fifties and sixties."
    3. Regardless of his dubious relationship with Chapman, Greenlees became Treasurer of WTB&TS and one of the Governing Body. According to Larry, "He managed to escape the witch hunt at Brooklyn Bethel in the early seventies when dozens of Bethel boys were Disfellowshipped after learning of their midnight trysts in the sauna in Brooklyn Bethel."

So maybe WTS headquarters does seem a bit like "Sodom" after all. ??? So that interpretation that Egypt represents the UN and Sodom the WTS sticks so far.

LS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit