WTF... what happened? or - I'm old and hate change

by undercover 28 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

I leave you people alone for one holiday, and you go and change the whole dern place around.  I can't find anything, don't recognize anything, I'm lost...   wait, I sound like my grandfather...  

Let's try this again...  

Why, would you look what you've done to the place.  I hardly recognize it.  It's amazing what a makeover can do to a place.  It'll take some getting used to, but I hope to feel right at home again soon.

(Actually this was just to test to see how to post, and how it shows up)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I know.... it seems like a new place to me and will take some getting used to.. 

NB I just noticed that the smilies (emoticons ) have disappeared ... or are they hiding somewhere??

• tinker
    tinker

I'm old too so when I clicked the JWN icon and this place pops up my stomach went flip-flop! I've been here a couple times in the last few days and now I see how it works and will adjust....oh yes I Will!

I do not post much but when I feel unsteady and need a Xjw fix this is where I come. Thanks for the chat among friends. We all need a make over every so often and the site now looks fresh and current. Thanks!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I'm guessing we're all 50+ right? C'mon guys, we can do this! 
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A sign of being old:  HATING THE LEARNING CURVE,

Doc (who still refuses to get an iPhone)

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

What happened to this site? Don't even know how to use it yet.Liked the other format just fine.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Nicolaou, I am going to bet you are correct with the 50+ guess.

I fit into that category.

• QC
    QC

Love the new format.

Nice job Simon.

Couple questions:

What is the code button (</>) used for?

Oh, just found the edit tool. How much time?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the change.  For the record, I'm under 50.  What I miss the most is seeing so many thread titles at once.  Now I see two or three and have to scroll down to see maybe two more.  Not a fan.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Everybody get the f**k off my lawn!

Seriously, though; I can't get the "quote" function to work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit