Does anyone here believe in ET's? That we are not alone on this vast Universe?

by IamPresence2012 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

They are here,, some of them walk among us. They are here to help us and mother earth ascend. As the planets align themselves at the end of 2012, we are entering a new age, new earth. Earth changes are happening where the North pole has now shifted towards Siberia. Weather changes (warmer) are happening as we move towards this date. Other planets inthis solar system including Earth and her inhabitants are moving up vibration wise. we are in 3D and moving up the 4th and 5th. All negativity will not accompany this 'new earth'. Everything is a living being, even the reports have come out saying that the eath has a heart beat and can be seen from space,,,,, there will be an announcement soon, we are been prepared, our earth as we know it is changing and it will so will humanity. (No mass destruction as protrayed inthe bible or by WT)

We all came from different star systems,,, we came here to experience life in a dense body,dense planet, we are consciousness, spirit, we have lived before we chose to comme here again. Truth is hidden in movies (think of Avatar, we can be technically the Navi(blue people) we move form one body to another,,yet so connected. We have our brothers and sisters everywhere, it's only a matter of time, they will make themselves known, the have always watched over us.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am with Randomhuman on this. I enjoy travel on earth. I see life wherever I go, mostly plant life. I watch National Geographic and Nova and this planet just is filled to the brim with life. If that's so, it has to happen elsewhere. But it may be simple plants or complex plants or animals not capable of strapping rockets on their backs yet.

I will add that if there is a universe full of life, getting to this planet earth from anywhere would be quite an accomplishment, especially if they are not in the Milky Way. Unless they have developed some kind of galaxy life sweeper that finds the planets with life, and life is not so abundant in the Milky Way, I doubt they have visited us or are interested in finding more primative life on earth. (If they could travel here, we are primative in comparison.)

The dutiful JW would look this up in the Watchtower library instead of forming an opinion. I think the WT mag. said that Jehovah has to let his bet with Satan for a dollar run it's course without interference, even though Jehovah constantly interferes. So Jehovah would EVIDENTLY not create more life elsewhere until the bet was settled about whether creation can rule itself without God. OR, if Jehovah did create life elsewhere, he would not allow it to visit us while the bet is running. Well..... something like that.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I think it would be strange if there wasn't life out there.

• Giordano
    Giordano

http://news.discovery.com/space/top-10-places-to-find-alien-life.html

Click on the pictures to read about 'life' that may be closer then we think! Lovely speculations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit