Does anyone here believe in ET's? That we are not alone on this vast Universe?

by IamPresence2012 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111

I guess I'm agnostic about the subject. As regards UFOs, I've always believed them to be e xperimental craft, black budget type stuff.

• St George of England
    St George of England

*** w84 10/15 p. 26 Insight on the News ***

Such prodigious effort in the face of such scanty evidence highlights the deliberate inclination to ignore the fact that extraterrestrial life of the highest order does exist. God and his angelic creation exist in the spirit realm. Not only do the visible heavens testify to his existence and godship but so does the written guide for information and instruction that he has given mankind. Men need look no further than the Bible to learn of mankind’s origin, purpose in life and future.—Psalm 14:1; 19:1; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

If a space ship was found tomorrow the WTS would blame the Devil for planting there to mislead JW's. We may never know if there is life out there but one can never discount the possibilty.

Someone once said that the greatest evidence for INTELLIGENT life out there is the fact they have never contacted us.

George

• Twitch
    Twitch

I think it's possible, even likely that life exists elsewhere in the universe. Consider the Drake equation.

Whether or not it's advanced enough to visit us is another question.

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

Someone once said that the greatest evidence for INTELLIGENT life out there is the fact they have never contacted us.

George

I can't blame them,, we eat and kill everything in sight,,,, LOL Talk about hell on earth where it's a survival for the fitest mentality. I am hoping we will soon get disclosure and graduate out of this school of experiences, we are technically in Baby Class inthe levels of dimensions.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I think there's a possibility of other worlds out there based on the number of stars and the probability.

But I don't believe that UFOs are aliens visiting us. There is no solid evidence, and I think the people who claim alien abducting or seeing aliens just want attention.

• Londo111
    Londo111

"Alien abductions" are clearly a product of hallucinations brought on by sleep paralysis.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Hamlet, Act 1, scene 5:

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

If live evolved on earth, it's almost a mathematical certainty that it would evolve elsewhere as well.

Also, given the size of the universe, it would be amost mathematically impossible for two sentient species to meet unless faster than light travel is possible.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe the continued CETI experiments will eventually lead to a concrete answer.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am sure there is life on other planets! Does it visit us? I think not.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit