Apostates are to be "LOATHED"...

by Lied2NoMore 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Azazel
    Azazel

Maybe he was right i have a good measure of self loathing and im technically an apostate (in their opinion)!

• steve2
    steve2

I hope you're not implying the Watchtower is getting tough on the treatment of apostates. They're not getting tougher at all. They contine to tinker around the edges of loathing, whereas the old time JWs revelled in full-blooded and throated loathing.

Judge Rutherford would castigate the sensitive modern breed of JWs. He'd rant from the platforms: "You'll do more than loathe those slimy apostates; you'll denounce them by name from the tree tops, in the public squares and even in libraries. F the Silent signs. You'll never let up pursuing them in print, resolving to wear themdown with judgements of the Lord. Get of your backsides and start loathing now!"

Meanwhile, all the Watchtower of 2012 can summon is a few bluster filled paragraphs with the occasional memorable anti-apostate phrase (e.g., mentally diseased). Huh! Mere puffery compared to the literature of the 1930s.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what scirpture in Psalms

• avengers
    avengers

I'm gonna have an Apostofest!

A Super one.

Anyone care to join ?

Then you guys and ofcourse gals can come over and loathe me.

lmfao

Andy

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

NWT Psalm 119:158 I have seen those who are treacherous in dealing, And I do feel a loathing, because they have not kept your own saying.

or,

NWT Psalm 139:21 Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, And do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you?

Wha, only these two qualify. Take your pick.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    what scirpture in Psalms . . . wha happened

Possibly?

Psalm 139

21 Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah,
    And do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you?

I guess we're revolting.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

For some reason I keep picturing Stuey from family guy reading this scripture out loud.

So for these talks do they just look up a word and use any scripture that also uses that same word regardless of the context?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

A young circuit overseer explained to me that these senior CO and DOs are "the big men". And now he's one of them. He and his wife would not contribute anything to their stay. They viewed this as a privilege of the brothers. I wanted to ask him about Paul "making tents", "humility" and "not lording it over the flock" but I thought it better to keep my big mouth shut.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Just reading Psalm 139 again . . . he would probably preferred to have used the "H" word from the scripture . . . but then that word tends to upset us a bit. And it get's bad press LOL.

I feel much happier being loathed . . . hated is just so . . . well . . . hurtful. (sob)

• Lied2NoMore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit