Where are Gods people

by frigginconfused 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Im having difficulty with this. No where else can you find a chrstian org with people like the ones Ive seen in the halls. Im not talking the good ol' boy club. But there are some clean livin god fearin people in the hall.

I dont have a problem with them. Its the people running things. What better way to trap gods people than to create an org that has so much truth but is misrepresented by its leaders.

Life has become meaningless for me. I have no friends because I dont like most people. I get into bad relationships with women that dont last long. I dont know where I belong. I feel lost and lonley. That is all for now.

• baltar447
    baltar447

fc, I've seen many "Clean livin God fearin people" outside of the JWs as well.

• dark angle
    dark angle

I also know many "Clean living, God disbelieving people" as well.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

baltar447 i have seen some very nice people outside the org. But they still celebrate xmas and halloween. they dont seperate from the world. The JWs are as close to the bible as any other religion.its like the golden calf. they cant give up traditon.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Why not ask the Lord in prayer "What does being no part of the world mean"?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

May I suggest that you start worshipping at the alter of knowledge? Keep asking yourself the hard questions and don't be afraid of the answers. You're remembering the shiny happy faces at the KH and that's very seductive but you know that it's all a show. A very elaborate show. Look around you and get to know people, take up a hobby, join a wine club - whatever. Talk to people and listen to them. Really listen. You'll see that people out there are just people, just like people in the KH only without the obligation to judge you based on whether you're wearing a suit or whether or not you have a beard. Really stop and think about what you've been indoctrinated with and open your mind a little. You'll be surprised at what you find out there.

• trueblue
    trueblue

I am just thinking, I am going to go to this church this Sunday and see what happens... I have been thunking about it for some time. A couple of years ago there was a single mother with a boy going in there, the way she looked at me I liked her and thought at the time to try and get her to go to the KH with me, but that has changed, I think I will go there instead. Just a few weeks ago someone sudjested to me that I should go to that church and the person never knew anything about what I was thinking about the church either, he said they are all my age group. Bet I can find just as much truth there or more then going to the KH, besides I desperately need something to do. Hope I can fit in before someone finds out I tried to be a JW. Think I will tell them oh! I have tried all sorts of stuff over the years. I don't even want to talk about JW's... used to run with ex-JW's years ago that I have known all my life and finally realize I need stay completely clear of it.

• Azazel
    Azazel

frigginconfused have you taken a look at the "free bible student" groups? from what i have read they seem pretty good people and NO GOVERNING BODY! now thats a good start. Ive got to divest myself of the JW doctrines before i can seriously consider another church. Dont want to jump out of the frypan into the fire.Almost went to a Mormon meeting when first DF! now that was a close call!

Az

• trueblue
    trueblue

No don't think I would do mormon's, have relation that was mormon, they would not say much about their experience but got the impression they were controling because my reletives moved and changed their last name.

I was walking down Guadalupe in Austin, TX. one time and a church of scientology lured me in and sold me a book and the very next time I come by there they wanted me to run there printing press and I asked how much it paid and they said nothing and I never come back again. Sell me a book then want me to print books for free...

When I go to this church next Sunday, if I see any sign of control I will be gone...

• bioflex
    bioflex

@Friggingconfused: Good luck searching, though i should say there is nothing like a perfect church, as long as there is no control tactics its good enough for you, just dont let someone else do the thinking for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit