How long has it been since you communicated with your love ones.

by jam 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I talk with my JW Mom regularly via email.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

All of you whose children refuse to speak to them: ((((((hugs))))))) This is an indescribable pain like no other. I have some irony for you though: When I was a true believer, my teenage kids chose to live with their DFed father who wanted nothing to do with JWs. They lived 10 hr drive from me. I called, wrote, begged, for visits.... Nothing. They were having too much fun to want anything to do with me and my JW lifestyle. I was completely devistated. Heartbroken. I saw them only 3 times in 4 years. Then they left their fathers home, went to college, and decided to (wait for it) become JWs!!! I was extactic. Then Son had a tragic accident, died before baptism, daughter gets baptized, father dies, daughter leaves borg. Mom and elder hubby #2 wake up, daughter and mom united FOREVER.

Moral: Nothing with children is permanant. They are works in progress. Also, anyone can change under the right circumstances. If I can after 60 yrs ANYONE can. The future is uncertain, enjoy what you have today!

• mamalove
    mamalove

A real conversation? Summer of 2009

• jam
    jam

C. Brown; I would love to sneak up behind my daughter

while she is spreading the word in the door door work, and tell

the householder, this is my daughter we have not talk in 10yrs..

But if I become A JW again I will be able to meet my grand-daughters.

Do you believe this is Christian love.

Wha happened; You are very lucky, how did that happen?

ooDad: Yes we taught our kids conditional love.

Finally and lamallcool: It,s good you do not have fanatical

JW relatives.

• jam
    jam

3rdgen: Thanks, sorry to hear about your son and happy

to hear that you and your daughter are united. That,s

encouraging, after 60 yrs. Maybe there is hope.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Where there is life, there is hope.

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Brother, Mom, Dad-- about 7 years since we had a legitimate conversation. I have a son that my parents want to see, so there is very limited contact from time to time. Mostly with my wife. For some reason, they're more comfortable communicating with my wife [also a former JW, except she studied and got baptized for me] rather than me...

• ssn587
    ssn587

Probably the wrong one, but its been over six months since spouse died and haven't been able to converse with her. Feel so lost and lonely most all the time. Miss her greatly'

• curiouscynic
    curiouscynic

Damn... 587. I'm sorry.

• talesin
    talesin

I talked to my parents in the last week or so .. that's it though,,, my brother is quite happy to have me df,,, now, HE is the 'good one',, no matter WHAT he does,,, he stilll stays true to the watchtower,,,, and that's all that matters...

is he a loved one? Used to be,, but after the first 15 yrs of shunning,,,, not so much, anymore...... :(

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit