How long has it been since you communicated with your love ones.

by jam 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jam
    jam

Since you left the cult how long has it been (COMMUNICATED) only

family members. Your mom, dad ,brother, sister, son

or daughter. For me, A daughter over 10yrs, not A

word. I don,t care about the friends I had in the borg., but it

still hurts with your own child. I sure someone will add,

get over it, go on with your life. Not easy.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

about 6 months to my brother. I'll probably never talk to my two nephews unless they get out or SIL but I don't mind not talking to her

It upsets me to this day....

• designs
    designs

Over 10 years from my Elder Brother who tried to DF me.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

your brother tried to df you

• jam
    jam

Sorry to hear that, it,s unnatural. It,s sad, one day

you could be shopping or eating at your local restaurat

and the person you pass or the person seated at the

next table may be your nephew, because of the dumb

WT. you have no idea that,s family.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

10 years from my kids........

Both still helping to show others what True Christian Love really is.......

• wobble
    wobble

The above stories are terrible to consider, normal family love and communication snatched away by a cult that misinterprets the scriptures that deal with such matters.

I feel so very upset for all in that situation, it is a scandal that the public should be aware of.

Jesus Christ, as he is shown to be in the Gospels, would condemn such actions as worse than blasphemy.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

today. I spoke with my wife a few hours ago. I have no other relatives in this religion

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I have not talked to my 20 son at all in the last 2 1/2 years except on one occasion when we had to discuss some "necessary business" related to the divorce settlement with his mother. I regularly write him letters and postcards. Sometimes I send him gifts. He has blocked my cell phone and changed his email address so I can't even contact him. It's very frustrating, but--as my own father who is NOT a JW so empathetically put it--I taught him these beliefs!

I do have occasional communication with his younger 17 year old brother. He calls me when he wants something, but will only sometimes respond when I call or text just to let him know I'm thinking about him.

This is such a messed up religion! The fact that they even CLAIM to be Christians is just repulsive!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i talk to all my family that are still in, although time between conversations can be a few months, being in different countries doesn't help

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit