Jesus Christ was INVENTED?

by sizemik 102 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Joey Jo-Jo: Because this is all we have. Jews believe that this information can be passed on by saying from one generation to another (the truth is not many could speak and read), but as we found out through the dead see scrolls, this information changed.

Since when do the Jews have a monopoly on "truth"? If theirs is the True God, why didn't he lift a finger to help them in the Holocaust? Why hasn't he lifted a finger in the last 2,000 years?

So, are to believe in psychics and philosophers now?

No, you don't "believe" in philosophers and psychics. You read their works, expand your mind, think for yourself, and formulate your own conclusions. But hey, maybe that's just too much work for you. It's a lot easier to just have someone else tell you what to believe.

And who invented the zodiacal year? **drums** man! what are we talking about? the same God in the bible? or some other gods?

Um, yes that would be Biblegod.......

Genesis 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years... (NIV)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazzaroth

Mazzaroth (Mazarot ?????????, LXX μαζουρωθ) is a hapax legomenon of the Hebrew Bible, found in Job 38:31-32 . The similar word mazalot (??????????) in 2 Kings 23:3-5 may be related.

The word's precise meaning is uncertain [1] but its context is that of astronomical constellations, and it is often interpreted as a term for the zodiac, or the zodiacal constellations as a group. [2]

In Yiddish, the term mazalot came to be used in the sense of "astrology" in general, surviving in the expression "mazel tov," meaning "good luck." [3]

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Joey Jo-Jo: Because this is all we have. Jews believe that this information can be passed on by saying from one generation to another (the truth is not many could speak and read), but as we found out through the dead see scrolls, this information changed.

Since when do the Jews have a monopoly on "truth"? If theirs is the True God, why didn't he lift a finger to help them in the Holocaust? Why hasn't he lifted a finger in the last 2,000 years?

No Jews no Jesus, its simple, read Matthew. I never said that, I actually agree with you, why didn't god help during the holocaust, why didn't Jesus write a book etc.

So, are to believe in psychics and philosophers now?

No, you don't "believe" in philosophers and psychics. You read their works, expand your mind, think for yourself, and formulate your own conclusions. But hey, maybe that's just too much work for you. It's a lot easier to just have someone else tell you what to believe.

Ok, I know understand what you mean, I read Jung and other interesting stuff.

And who invented the zodiacal year? **drums** man! what are we talking about? the same God in the bible? or some other gods?

Um, yes that would be Biblegod.......

Genesis 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years... (NIV)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazzaroth

Mazzaroth (Mazarot ?????????, LXX μαζουρωθ) is a hapax legomenon of the Hebrew Bible, found in Job 38:31-32 . The similar word mazalot (??????????) in 2 Kings 23:3-5 may be related.

The word's precise meaning is uncertain [1] but its context is that of astronomical constellations, and it is often interpreted as a term for the zodiac, or the zodiacal constellations as a group. [2]

In Yiddish, the term mazalot came to be used in the sense of "astrology" in general, surviving in the expression "mazel tov," meaning "good luck." [3]

Interesting, I have proven astrology to be false, but weird that its in the bible.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Interesting, I have proven astrology to be false, but weird that its in the bible.

Dude, the entire Bible is based on Astrology. According to Josephus, the Second Temple had the Zodiac inlaid in the floor tile. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah is a reference to the Zodiacal sign of Leo. Twelve Apostles, Twelve tribes of Israel=Twelve Signs of the Zodiac... the water bearer is a reference to Aquarius.... Jesus said he was returning at the "end of the Age"....the woman in Revelation with 12 stars around her head..... google "Astrology in the Bible" you'll be amazed.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit