The boy that visited Heaven

by PSacramento 42 Replies latest social current

• watersprout
    watersprout

I smell a rat... Persoanlly if that had happened to Babysprout there is NO way I would be releasing a book about it to make money. If something like that happened it would be private.

What stood out to me was this:

how would you explain it to a 3-year-old that a baby died in your tummy? no. it was something we didn't even share with our friends.

Now if they didn't even share that personal information with friends why all of a sudden are they sharing it with the nation??? I'm not discrediting what the young boy saw and heard, it's what his parents are doing. I don't know, something isn't sitting right.

Peace

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

My daughter keeps wanting me to read the book..like that will make me believe in heaven as she does..
    I don't think so.

Well at least she got rid of that JW teaching from when she was a child..

Snoozy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

reminds me of the balloon child that never floated away. Did his parents get fined for turning the world upside down with their attempt at a new reality show?

• designs
    designs

I'm sticking by my Miracle Tortilla with the face of Jesus....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I'm sticking by my Miracle Tortilla with the face of Jesus....

I think someone ate it...

• steve2
    steve2

That's all we need: yet another I-experienced-it-so-it-must-be-true nutter. The younger the more believable? Next thing we'll have Scripture according to a pre-schooler. The world is over-stuffed with earnest humans selling their latest heart-felt convictions, each one contradicting the other. Clamor, clamor, stooge, stooge, $$$$$$$$$$$$. THank you for my lovely new mansion. meanwhile, the world aches and groans amid catastrophes too remote and unglamorous to make the news. But a kid who meets the Holy Spirit? front page news. A happy story for suckers.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

perhaps it is a new religion in the making.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I have been going through those testimonies I haven't watched on the playlist I posted and subsequently found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGQDkCi-OIY

Highly recommended viewing!

Blessings,

Stephen

• cofty
    cofty

Stephen - please you are insulting our intelligence.

• rebel8
    rebel8

This same parental manipulation is an oft repeated scam.

If it's so true then why doesn't someone step forward to claim the $1 million the easy way, instead of doing it the hard way with book writing, publicists, book tours, press releases, etc.?

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

Click here to see the application.

Click here to see the current $1 million statement which shows the current amount in our prize account.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Log of Applicants

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit