Important to put in your letter of DA

by Roberta804 62 Replies latest members private

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Maybe this was a special situation because this was the "80's purge", but somethign doesn't seem right. Maybe its because we don't know very much about what her brother actually did (not shoudl we after all), and there might be something there that lended itself to the WT feelign it was in a bind.

I do not believe someone could do this now a days. It would be nice, but I think they wised up on it.

• besty
    besty

somebody test this out please and see what happens these days...

• Giordano
    Giordano

Roberta said "What gave me standing was the abuse of my son and defamation of my character. But I do think that our elders here/and/or/the borg as well did not want to take any chances and decided to avoid any problems with us by not mentioning us."

What I like about this situation was giving it back to the idiot BIL. I've noticed over the time I have spent on this site how venial close family members can be to their relatives who longer want to be associated etc. This guy takes her child aside and tells the child his mother is evil. Another nut case who gets to play Elder until he steps in it big time. This is the guality of person you get when you have to recuit from the rejects.

Great smackdown Roberta!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit