Important to put in your letter of DA

by Roberta804 62 Replies latest members private

• etna
    etna

Just came across this post. Great letter, I'd love to use it, but not sure about the Aussie laws. Anyway there (JW) are in a spot of bother with the court case going on in Victoria.

Etna

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I also threatened legal action if I was ever DF'ed. They "marked" me recently (anonymous talk etc. etc.) so there is not really much I can do about that but they know what I'm doing and what I've done in the past and so far not a word out of them.

• anonread
    anonread

I'm curious if this would work now, since when you did all this, it was before they changed the announcment to "no longer a Jehovah's Witness" I am pretty sure they changed the way they were announcing because of people sueing.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I am "marking" this thread.

Next week I'll post a "Local Needs" thread about people who use lawyers to threaten the poor local elders and the WT.

Thanks Roberta,

om

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bump!!!

For SOME reason, this thread DOESN'T SHOW UP on a search for "important to put in letter of DA"..!!!!!!!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

marked for DA legal letter from attorney

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

marked

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have often wondered if telling the Eldubs that you will sue them individually for defamation of character would be a good idea. It seems like it would be. When it comes down to it, many are cowardly. When you refute their errors and don't give in, they don't know what to think.

DD

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I do not believe you. Why would they settle when they have no liability? It makes no sense, even when gauged by WTBTS standards. Letters of DA make no sense. They are not legal documents. Why tell someone you won't be part of their gang anymore? You just don't hang around anymore.

I am tired of hearing crazy things reported. Someone might believe you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit