"It's Ok to Lie"

by Azazel 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Azazel
    Azazel

My turn on the soapbox.

Well friends ive just gotton home from the special edition meeting, care of the enthusiastic circus overseer and what a great moral lesson his talk was tonight.

Do you want to be a Guest in God's Tent?

Do you want to be bestest friends with God?

he then quotes from Ps11:7 about god loving righteous people. Do you all want to be righteous? (look for head nodding all over the hall)

Then. Is it ok to tell a lie? (silence) Well yes and no!

Its only a lie says he (and on behalf of GB who write their talks) to withold the truth from someone entitled to hear the truth.

Its ok to lie to someone when it comes to our beliefs or organization if they are not deserving of the truth . example of communist persecution in the past.hello theres only 4 communist countries left(side point). Imitate the GB i felt would have been a more appropriate example. Dont tell the poor suckers they meet at the doors whats ahead of them by studying. lol

Anyway i felt good sitting there in the back row as shunned as ever to know that even by their own rules its ok to lie to them(elders) because they dont deserve to hear the truth.

And by way of an extra stab how we avoid people who are definetly not God's friend like Apostates and disfellowshipped persons.A few of the old superfine apostle ladies turned and glanced at me.( should have given them the bird for good measure.)

So friends this is as low as its getting in the JWs that the RF are being trained to act like the GBorg.

God have mercy on their souls.

Thankyou ( stepping off the box)

Az

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jinkies!

Amazing how they pick a theme that is both homely and cozy then lace it with propagandist filth.

I'm guessing this was a 'scripted' talk from bOrg HQ as I get the feeling they don't allow circus oversneers to write their own stuff.

The GB are putting harsh controlling statements into the 'study' edition watchtowers. They are scripting everything so nothing is out of their 'mind cleansing' control.

If the above sh1t was scripted it's evidence enough to me that they are battening down hatches and running scared of losing money and power.

Good. F*** 'em!

• cofty
    cofty

A few of the old superfine apostle ladies turned and glanced at me.( should have given them the bird for good measure.)

Choked on my cornflakes hahaha

What a sad place the borg has become.

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is nothing new is it?...When I was studying I pulled my study ladies up on lying...

They were encouraging another study to lie to her husband about going door to door with them because he 'might not approve'....obvously he was an unbelieving mate....LOL

When I pulled them up on it...and said that was dishonest, they looked at me like I was talking gibberish...and proceeded to 'justify' this bad behaviour. When I pointed out that THEY are the ones that push respect for your husband and HIS authority...they waffled on about him not 'needing' to know.

Just another thing that lead me to realize the WTS is crap

• sizemik
    sizemik

That's the first lie . . . everything he says from then on becomes "truth" by virtue of it.

Lying for a greater principle is a snap decision based purely on immediate consequences . . . the lesser of two evils. It's still inherently wrong in itself and may have consequences.

It is not the same moral comprimise as premeditated lying being sanctioned by decree like this. This is license to deceive as a regular part of one's MO.

It only makes sense when you add in motive . . . information control . . . mind control.

• still thinking
    still thinking

sizemik...can you please speak english...it's late...my brain is tired...I'm off to be soon...what did you just say?

• sizemik
    sizemik

That's the first lie . . . everything he says from then on becomes "truth" by virtue of it.

Lying for a greater principle is a snap decision based purely on immediate consequences . . . the lesser of two evils. It's still inherently wrong in itself and may have consequences.

It is not the same moral comprimise as premeditated lying being sanctioned by decree like this. This is license to deceive as a regular part of one's MO.

It only makes sense when you add in motive . . . information control . . . mind control.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

stiil

make sense now?

• cedars
    cedars

I actually was aware that this is becoming acceptable "best practice" for waging theocratic warfare.

I know someone who attended a recent MTS (or BSSB as it's now called), and in one of the discussions they reached the conclusion that lying, under certain circumstances is ok. I'm not sure what literature references were quoted - perhaps Blondie can come to the rescue on this one?

But yes, in a nutshell, your regular Dub is now being taught to behave like the Governing Body and lie to high heaven to protect the "Truth".

Cedars

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL...I'm going to bed....meanies...LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit