Evolution : Where are we headed to

by bioflex 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maksym
    maksym

All I know is that evolution is still JUST a theory, and I'm referring to macro evolution.

Yet people will adamently support a theory as if it is a religion to them. Evolution seems to be tied to philosophical beliefs whether one likes it or not.

I am one that has taken a huge number of classes in Universities and I'm educated in biology, paleontology, geology and so forth, but the theory just has too many holes in it to be valid or accepted as actual fact. Yet it is taught as such and driven into the system.

I believe the WT corporation has done a vast injustice in supporting intelligent design. Most of their support is erroneous and lacking proper support.

I could just as easily say that my theory is that aliens of a higher order altered the course of life and the natural processes on earth, and made changes into the natural order to create humans and other species of a higher order on this planet. Who is to say we are so smart as to understand the mechanics of another species far beyond ours. But those ideas are absurd for the mainstream and are not taught in schools. I also don't believe in that theory either but there are those that do.

For those in college and universities my advice is not to trade in one institution, (the WT corporation) with another, namely secular thought and the model of science.

It is too easy to veiw empirical evidence and scientific hypothesis as the answer to things we seek about ourselves.

The scientific model today has replaced the Roman Catholic church in the middle ages as the authority for understanding all things. Neither is completely equipped to deal with our worldview on their own. Our life and the universe is just too complex to reliquish everything to any one system.

Philosophy breaks the barriors. I advice everyone that is contemplating a quick run at believing in any system to take courses in philosophy for a more mature foundation before forming an opinion.

Peace to all

...and No I'm not going to argue Evolution here.

Maksym

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit