Evolution : Where are we headed to

by bioflex 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bioflex
    bioflex

This is topic is to discuss where we are headed as humans as far as evolution is concerned. What possible future awaits us. I am posting this video to help my cause. And you might please want to watch the video to the end. Very interesting stuff.

http://vimeo.com/33176209

i would be grateful if anybody can embedd the video on here for me, thanks.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

extinction

• bioflex
    bioflex

well if we should go by the norm as they claim arent we supposed to have like a couple million years before extinction? i mean its not like mokeys are becoming extinct or something.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ya I think we have some time but just saying that is where we are going

• bioflex
    bioflex

But what about new species? how about we evolving into some new life form, i would assume that is the only way evolution can be justified right?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Whatever can thrive in the prevailing conditions will supercede whatever can't. It's not rocket science.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Biological evolution is slow. Millions-of-years slow. As slow as watching Mount Everest erode into a grassy knoll.

Technological evolution outpaces biological evolution. The evolution you and I will be able to observe in our human lifetimes will be conscious evolution brought by body modifcation and genetic engineering. Think silicon implants. That's evolution you can perceive. We are already consciously altering the evolution of lifestock and plants such as soy beans that are resistent to disease and cows that produce certain proteins for medicine in their milk and it won't take long before we will start tinkering with our own DNA.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

If we can get rid of the virus that infects humanity, the Power Elite, we can become Gods rather quickly. In that sense, the Bible, and the Watchtower are somewhat correct. The only difference is, their "New System" is ruled by Satan, which is the same system as the old one.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

I don't know about the rest of you, but lately I have been really craving banana's ..............

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Evolution is typically slow, unless soemthing drastic comes into play.

Where we are headed depends on the environment and what will happen to Earth as the centurys pass.

Immpossible to predict really.

BUT what would be cool would be either the ability to fly or breath underwater, or BOTH !

That would be very awesome indeed.

Theologically speaking we will eventually evolve to the point of being like the "angels" and perhaps beyond that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit