Sorry, confirmed for the meetup are:

designs

I quit!

Cyberjesus

lifestooshort

Jeremy C

Brizzy

me

Posted from Ipad last night and must have dropped a few names. Anybody else fancy a nosh and a chat...come on by...you know the place.

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Have fun everyone!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi AwareBeing! How are you? We did have fun...lots of stories, lots of laughing.

@lts: Wow, if I had an award to give for who came the furthest, you'd win!! Thanks for coming and we sure enjoyed the Bethel stories. They were a riot. I posted a link to Brianna's book below as promised. I'm glad everybody got to meet her.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/206627/1/New-ex-JW-memoir-coming-out

Let us know you made it home okay. You too designs.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Thanks to all! I enjoyed meeting designs, cyberjesus, bizzy, iquit,and of coarse dagney. There was one more but I didnt get his cyber name. What a great group of people. It ws worth the 5 hr drive. Made better time on the way back, only 4hrs, ha ha. Till next time.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Hey guys sorry I had to leave soo soon there was some trouble at work.

Designs I wanna see a pic of your niece :-) to see how she looks now. Its funny I knew your family

• designs
    designs

Made it home safe and sound, coffee's on, heading out to a long day at work

Great meeting everyone, great stories of our time 'In' and who we knew in common. Thanks Dagney for putting this together. Let's meet again soon.

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Hello Dagney;

We're doing great! Glad to hear the party left everyone feeling good!

I've extended my counseling training into mentoring.

Mrs. Being has more hours now working in legal.

So if "the cult of the elders" ever find us, they'll be in for an intellectual shock!

Thanks for the travel award, today it has greater value than credit card points!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Gosh that is great AwareBeing! Good for you!

@cyberjesus: I forgot to ask what year you were visiting design's relatives. It would be funny if I was at the bookstudy at the same time at their house. But wouldn't be surprised.

Thanks everybody! It was a great time!

• Dagney
    Dagney

@lifestooshort: I sent you a PM...little envelope at the top right of the page.

• I quit!
    I quit!

It was really nice meeting everyone and it was great to see Dagney and CyberJesus again. Hopefully we can get together again before too much time passes by.

Oh, and thanks for driving so far to meet with us Lifestooshort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit