Orange Co meetup

by Dagney 73 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Just resurrecting an old saying from around the time some very wise men (gag wretch) believed that Christ returned in 1874 AwareBeing.

The best method I have found to keep elders or for that matter any Jehovah's Witness away from you is to start thinking.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hey AwareBeing! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Have fun on the cruise wha. I'd rather be saying I'm going on a cruise!! And leave the grandmas alone!! We are talking about another memtup in the Valley area sometime in December, something closer to Aude and I believe some people I haven't met in that area.

Glad we can do this I quit! designs thinks he knows you, but there is another person with your name I think he's thinking of. I'm glad you will be able to meet.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well I'm on for the December meetup in the valley

I've never attended any of these events, but some day, I'd like to. Irvine mid-week at 6:00 doesn't fit with my work and a long drive. The Valley is much closer so I will try my best to make it when you do the Valley event.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I understand 144001. We look forward to meeting you when we get together up your way. I'll keep bumping this up when I can for the Valley folks and Aude, so we can come up with a time and place.

• Dagney
    Dagney

BTT for PM crowd.

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Hey I quit! your right on that!

Hi Dagney; wify's getting over a cold.

Me, I'm taking your advice to volunteer!

It just happened with out planning, I said yes.

As friend to the family, I'm a youth mentor now.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

How close to the valley are ya 144001?

• designs
    designs

We'll close the Shop and head on up.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Hilton Suites in Orange... they have a bar and its a cool place

Share this

Google+
Pinterest