Orange Co meetup

by Dagney 73 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Hilton Suites sounds fine, any votes or any other spots you all want to choose.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi Jesus! How are you?

I would like to meet in south coast plaza area so Brianna can meet with us. She works right there and doesn't have transportation to go elsewhere and I can easily fetch her if needed. There are loads of all kinds of places there also.

• designs
    designs

Name the Place we'll be there.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I was kinda hoping we could go to Denny's. I have a coupon for a free fish stick.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Ok, enough kidding around we need to figure out where to meet. As many times as I have been in the South Coast Plaza area I just can't think of where to go. I really liked the Club House next to Bloomingdales but it is gone now and has been replaced by something else. I have no idea what its replacement is like as far as seating and what they offer.

Cyberjesus and I have met at the El Torito across from John Wayne Airport several times. If we can't think of anywhere els I suggest we meet there. It is only a few blocks from South Coast Plaza.

Maybe Brianna could suggest something around where she works. I was just in that area off of Sunflower a few weeks ago but wasn't looking of a place to go and have a few drinks but there has to be several good places right around there.

CJ mentioned the Hilton Suite in Orange. Where is that? Is that on State College by Katella? If so is it is close to where I live but may be out of the way for some but if it has a cool bar then it sounds good to me.

I'll look throught the OC Weekly and see what I can find in the SCP area. I can't believe I'm having trouble thinking of somewhere around there. At one time I could have named at least 20 places.

I really don't care where we meet. I'll just be happy to see some of you so wherever we wind up going will be fine with me.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Can I bring an onion?

• Dagney
    Dagney

And I suppose you want me to cut it for you?

(wise a$$)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

are u on FB?

• designs
    designs

Denny's, I now qualify for their Senior Discounts

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm an AARP member

Share this

Google+