Jaw Dropping Comments/ Statements From the Sunday Meeting

by TheOutSpoken1 15 Replies latest social humour

• TheOutSpoken1
    TheOutSpoken1

Now that my eyes have been completely open to the total falsehood of the JW's I just cant sit thru another meeting and hear some of the most craziest statements without an absolutely crazy look on my face... so to spite my mother who hates that I dont listen to anything they have to say from the podium, I took notes.....haha notes of all the insane staments I heard. For your entertainment here are the craziest statements from the meeting on Sunday! Enjoy!

Public Talk

"young people are pulled away (from the lie) by mountain climbing, volcanoe's and skydiving"

I said to my mother: "I dont know about you but Im not seeking out and trying to climb into any nearby active volcanoes very soon...... she shushed me...lol

Washtowel discussion

puppet from the podium:"Did you think your children would ever get old and have children of their own (audience shakes their head no)....you thought armagettum was around the corner????....(audience shakes head yes)...thats good......armagettum's still close!"

brother righteous: "In 66' when we come into the lie, the brother's said congradulations! you barely made it, aramagettum is around the corner........here it is 2011, armageddon isnt here....but we are."

puppet from the podium (interjects): "armagettum is still around the corner."

My mouth was on the floor.......how brainwashed can you be?....the fact that they agree to the belief, all heads nodding in agreement (you thought it was around the corner)......SMH Liars!

Signing Off,

TOS1

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When that tsunami hit in 2004, did you think there was much longer left?
    When the world economy collapsed in 2008, were you sure that was the start of that "throwing their money in the streets" thingee?
    When the earthquakes in Haiti and then later in Japan happened in the first decade of the 21st century, weren't you sure that Armageddon was just around the next corner?

Well, it is. It's now 2034 and we are on the very very very very brink of turning that corner. There can't be but a couple of years left.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Maybe they're climbing those volcanoes looking for the volcanoe god...zid would be proud...LOL

We have 48 Volcanoes in Auckland NZ...so you could say we have a god around every corner...lets explore!!!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

they just don't see it!!! I was born in 1975 the end came for my parents but not the world lol

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I said to my mother: "I dont know about you but Im not seeking out and trying to climb into any nearby active volcanoes very soon

LOL!!!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

FoundSheep: ROFL! That's funny!

Amazing that they can sit there and agree, nod, and STILL say "BUT! It's just around the corner!!"

I have a mind to make a list of every negative world event SINCE 1914, and then another of the positive...and compare. I'd be willing to bet that more GOOD has happened than bad...it's just that the bad is always more newsworthy.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Found Sheep: I was born in 1975 the end came for my parents but not the world lol

I was born in '74 and when I was just six months old my hardcore-elder father moved our family a very long distance...to a remote region in the far north. Knowing what I know now about 1975 I'm convinced he did this because he believed the world was ending. And perhaps being in a remote region would "shelter" his family from the affects of the great tribulation. Nuttery, I tell ya, nuttery.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I consider myself comfortable in my living as are my peers, and I don't know a single one of them that does these things. Is there a secret society of Rebellious young ones that sneak off and climb volcanos?

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

I am just glad I am no longer part of the insanity. But i was for the first 40yrs of my life. Lets have a stiff drink to a new life!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Volcanos....... I am still thinking about that one...how do Volcanos mislead the youth?? Are they sacrificing virgins to the Volcano God or something? Is this hall in the South Seas? ROFLOL !!!!!!!

Gosh that right up there wife the talk on "Devilish phone dating"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit