Jaw Dropping Comments/ Statements From the Sunday Meeting

by TheOutSpoken1 15 Replies latest social humour

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Volcanos....... I am still thinking about that one...how do Volcanos mislead the youth?? Are they sacrificing virgins to the Volcano God or something?

I think I know this elder. (Don't we all!) This is what you should expect when the discussion is led by an elderly, uneducated, pompous a$$hole of a "window washer" who lacks any read understanding of science, history (beyond WT spun history), or human psychology. Would you really trust his opinion on anything else other than what cleaner to use? Yet, he's allowed front & center stage to spew ignorant opinions and yet no one will call him down on it all.

LITS: But i was [part of the insanity] for the first 40yrs of my life. Lets have a stiff drink to a new life!

Bottoms up!

DOC

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

by mountain climbing, volcanoe's and skydiving"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Looks again at 'volcanoes') BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Wipes tears from eyes and thinks of 'volcanoes') NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ooooooooooh, dear. VolcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• sabastious
    sabastious

I have always steered clear of volcanoes. But that's because I've seen Dante's Peak and I am aware that I don't have a Pierce Brosnan to come to the rescue!

-Sab

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

EDIT to say: Here is one way volcano's can mislead people.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hs0wrw

(this is a PDF I put together)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Last Sundays's Watchtower study contained some pretty objectionable points, in the article itself :

Are You Known By Jehovah? .........theme 2 Tim 2.19 "Jehovah knows those who belong to him"

The scripture context contrasts those who left Christianity with those still faithfull...The article of course hijacks that thought and relates it exclusively to the WTS...

The message, clear to the audience, is that if you are not a dub, then God does not know you......Despite the Bible telling us how much God "loved the world of mankind"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Public Talk
    "young people are pulled away (from the lie) by mountain climbing, volcanoe's and skydiving"

60 years ago..

I Sky Dived into a Volcano..

And..

I didn`t want to be a Jehovah`s Witness anymore..

Let that be a Lesson to you Young Folks !

http://edu.glogster.com/media/4/23/23/66/23236634.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit