Six Screens YouTube channel tops 1 million views !

by koolaid-man 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont give a darn if I am bullied. I KNOW you have helped many JW's leave the WT
    Those who mock I will ask what do you do to help those under mind control leave???
    I may not agree with all Rick does, But I admire the fact he is TRYING to open closed minds.
    If he hasnt opend yours,, just pass over his posts
    Yes I am STILL MOUTHY!!!!!! I have over 700 who have joined our group....Yep some like
    some of you have become Atheists, ( your choice) one became a Witch( Her choice) many
    became Church attending Christians ( O.K. Toss your rock guys) I dont give a rats arse
    What you think of me, but allow others to do their thing....... If you cant say anything nice
    dont say nothing at all Thats how I feel ( as I say something Nasty!!!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Good or bad advertising....it's all ADVERTISING...and obviously its working...so...gotta take my hat off to ya Rick

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Kool Aid Man, I am sure that you would love to have more people to kiss your fat lying ass.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Iamallcool I have to tell you his arse "aint" fat in fact it is rather thin...
    I Know cos I sat next to him at the PA convention No I didnt kiss it.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I dont give a darn if I am bullied. I KNOW you have helped many JW's leave the WT
    Those who mock I will ask what do you do to help those under mind control leave???
    I may not agree with all Rick does, But I admire the fact he is TRYING to open closed minds.
    If he hasnt opend yours,, just pass over his posts
    Yes I am STILL MOUTHY!!!!!! I have over 700 who have joined our group....Yep some like
    some of you have become Atheists, ( your choice) one became a Witch( Her choice) many
    became Church attending Christians ( O.K. Toss your rock guys) I dont give a rats arse
    What you think of me, but allow others to do their thing....... If you cant say anything nice
    dont say nothing at all Thats how I feel ( as I say something Nasty!!!!!

Mouthy, you are a nice woman and I respect you and your opinion on the matter. But I disagree with your "don't say anything not nice" way of life. My motto is "don't say anything needless or senseless." Sometimes some people, like Rick, need a slap in the face to wake them up to reality. This is not "mean" but actually loving. However when one chooses to slap someone in their face it's best to use as little colorful language as possible. When human emotions are strong, however, things get said and that's what apologizing is for. I definitely said certain things out of anger, and I apologize for that, but once the anger is peeled away what is left is still negative, and that's fine.

Rick is not only looking for vengeance, he is also looking for approval of his methods to obtain that vengeance. He rebukes bad reviews and glorifies good ones. He's not about truth, Mouthy, of which I know you are all about. Don't let him fool you into believing he cares about Ex Witnesses. He's a charlatan and a fraud, I'm sorry but it's true. He may have helped people, but not because he is anything special.

Rick says I am hurting the cause of Apostates. Let me provide a small amount of content to refute that. Instead of going to "views" which translate into money and donations, I am interested in helping actual people, one on one. I have a youtube channel where I post videos I think out very thoroughly before I make them. I am not interested in numbers, I am interested in connecting with people so that I can help where I can.

I created my youtube account a little over a year ago and I only have 7,500 channel views. That's a VERY small amount of views, but let me give a fraction of the personal messages I have recieved:

Just wanted to say that I enjoy watching your videos. Thanks for sharing, I find some of your thoughts really interesting and also found your videos really helpful when I was leaving the WT. Thanks
    It just sckens me how ive live in such a bubbe yet never felt safe having to worry whether or not this next decision would damn me to no paradise but now ive goten over it. Im not afraid of dying anymore i dont welcome it but no one nos whats behind it. IT could be nothing or maybe a rest who knows? All i know is that im full confident now thanks to you in my decision im just finding the right time to tel my parents
    Hi. I'm 25 and I live in baltimore. It's been almost 8 years since I left my family and the jehovah's witnesses behind to pursue my own life and freedom. I enjoy your videos and I'm glad there are people out there who share their own version of events after leaving the organization. It can be tough...thankfully several of my childhood friends dissociated themselves our were disfellowshipped because they had qualms about the so-called "truth." We managed to stick together and become a family. Videos like yours remind us we aren't the only ones. Keep posting!
    I just watched your video "Jehovah's Witnesses and Apostasy" and I really appreciate how honest-hearted and logical you are in your search for truth. I am currently an inactive Witness, trying to get up the courage to officially leave. Though my family is not JW, being shunned/disfellowshipped is still a frightening consequence. It's sometimes difficult to find ex-Jehovah's Witnesses who can be as understanding and reasonable about their situation, due to the strong resentment that this practice causes. But you show a genuine desire for peace and communication between those who believe and those who do not. And its people like you who remind me that being intellectually honest about what you believe or disbelieve, is far more admirable than maintaining a facade of unquestioning faith. So thank you.
    That was a great video. I just listened to the whole thing. You are totally right about the "uniform". As an outsider, i can tell you it has pretty much ZERO appeal to anyone 55 or under. My kids have even commented on it, NEGATIVELY. They look like they are from a different century to them, like a walking anachronism. -- WOW, i had never heard a JW story like that about baptism. You'd think they'd want you to just do it as a teenager, because then you are much more trapped later. Such good biblical observations you made on that one. I like your kind and thoughtful manner, and look forward to seeing more vids from you.

This is not a popularity contest and Ex-Witnesses are not some sort of score to be kept. Rick has been criticized and that critisism has exposed his true motivations. I defended Rick when PublishingCult exposed his Johnny facade because I couldn't believe that someone would lie in such a way. I was wrong.

-Sab

• Violia
    Violia

Rick,

some of your programs are interesting and I enjoy the phone banter , however, the lay out of 6 screens is a bit off putting. I know If i was a jws just looking about the net I would pass your site by due to just fear. You know what they say about truth being stranger than fiction? so It is with jws, the real stories ( some from many years ago) are hair raising at times. I realize some of the younger ones find it hard to believe that jws have done some of the things they do, but truly some of it is not sensationalism just crazy truth. you don't need to invent things, there are a lot of stories out there in the naked city. some of them , as I said are from many years ago. That does not make them less valid.

currently I only listen if I recognize the guests, but with a few changes to your format you could be a real contender in the xjws world . Sort of the Art Bell of xjws land. I love that stuff- not everyone does however. I think the biggest issue is the physical lay out of your site, sort of scary in a way.

• mouthy
    mouthy

sabastious Thanks for your post.... If I hurt you in any way I am sorry!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    sabastious Thanks for your post.... If I hurt you in any way I am sorry!!!

No hurt at all.

-Sab

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mouthy, I know that you are being nice to Rick. Here is the pic of Kool Aid Man that Outlaw posted not long ago

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/215667/3/Rick-Fearon-has-been-totally-exposed

http://coronadocommonsense.typepad.com/.a/6a00e55417fcfd883401538f3effbc970b-300wi

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think that is so sick...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit