Six Screens YouTube channel tops 1 million views !

by koolaid-man 44 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

You have no empathy for the people of the Watchtower, koolaid-man. Your personal headcount is of no interest to me, and I find you to be a pompous fool. You are not an apostate you are a Jehovah's Witness harvester and you got a harvesters scythe and everything. You are in a blind and uncontrolable rage and have become a terrorist.

I am angry too, Witnesses are being coerced and it's heinous. We are all angry, but when anger is not focused, like in your case, what you end up with is something as sinister, unhelpful and barbaric as the Watchtower itself.

I will never respect you or your tabloid show until you start treating Jehovah's Witnesses as real people with real lives. I don't care how many views you have, I don't care how many Jehovah's Witnesses you expose "tentacles" too. You are speading hate and if I were in the same room with you I'd have a hard time not slapping your face or at least fantasizing about it.

You don't cover hate with more hate.

Fool.

-Sab

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

And the Weekly World News once topped over one million readers.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I look at the transition out of the Watchtower as a true birth, in a sense, into the real world. Just like when we are actually born, we have extremely limited capabilities at first and have to grow into own feet so-to-speak. The Watchtower has always been interested in kids and youth indoctrination because that's how you create a backbone of a cult. Cults don't start out indoctrinating children they start out with young adults who then have children to indoctrinate. In a way the Watchtower's ultimate purpose was to strip the reality of children and replace it with something that would make for a good slave. Then you truely have an army at your command!

So, when someone transfers from the Watchtower reality to the actual world they have these intense growing pains that actually last for the rest of that person's life. They decrease in intensity as the person learns, just as a baby stops crying as much as they grow, but they never actually go away. You cannot unsee what you have seen and cannot unlearn what you have learned.

Rick is ethically ok with inducing this effect on as many Witnesses as possible. Like forcing a small child to watch a scary movie. Some are not ready to learn what they cannot unlearn, and some terminate themselves because of that. "Millions" is the number Rick uses to describe his success in his endeavors of "exposing the tentacles of the Watchtower." Large numbers are when probability normalizes and improbable things become probable.

The way I survived my transition, so far, was to educate myself on my reality and trust no one but myself in that process. One foot at a time I digested my reality trying not to skip anything important along the way. Normal (not sensational) information is the way to go. When a Witness focuses on the sensational facts of life they seem to drift off into another fantasy.

The psychologist in me says that Rick's fantasy is vengeance which is a human seductive fantasy. He was wronged by an entity much more powerful than himself. Because of that power disparity he uses the struggles of the Jehovah's Witness reality to justify his vengeful mission.

SEE?!?!? Aren't they monsters? It doesn't matter how it ends, it just has to end!

He believes that when he gets his vengeance that his pain will stop. Unfortunately for Rick, he will be sorely disappointed if and when he ever does do something so damanging to the Watchtower that he deems his mission complete.

So, Captian Rick, where are going to take this boat of yours?

-Sab

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

In an attempt to not stumble newbies and lurkers and give them a bad impression about JWN, the facts should be stated on who some of these fictitious, synthetic, un-named criticizers are.

Reasonable minded ones without hesitation would rapidly conclude that critics posting unsavory, distasteful comments often laced with profanity have an agenda, and are for the most part Watchtower operatives or active ticked off Witnesses.

It is in The Wachtowers game plan to destroy and discredit anyone who is acccomplishing what they do not want...... BAD EXPOSURE!

• sabastious
    sabastious

I don't mean to insult you, I mean to "expose your tentacles" so I don't believe my post goes against guidelines.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

Rick, we are all interested in exposing the hypocrisy of the Watchtower but do you think your style could be more helpful?

Do you try to listen honestly to the criticism from others even if it is personal?

I find your presentation sensationalist and when I was a JW that would have made it very easy to dismiss you.

Perhaps start by taking your picture off all your posts, its not about you is it? Can you find somebody to help you with web design? Your new site is better than the old one but its still a long way from what it could be. More importantly calm down and stop behaving like P.T. Barnum, we are trying to help serious people make a life changing decision to question their beliefs. They won't do that if it comes from a ringmaster. Is that where your name came from, is a derivation of six ring circus?

The tone is all wrong Rick, please consider a fresh, more sober approach.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I retract "pompous fool" and "terroist" from the thread in the interests of the forum rules.

-Sab

• JRK
    JRK

Okay, I admit it. I watch his videos from time to time. I do it whan I need a good bellylaugh, or want to see a bad comb-over.

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Silly Person who doesn`t Deserve a Name..

In an attempt to not stumble newbies and lurkers and give them a bad impression about JWN, the facts should be stated on who some of these fictitious,
    synthetic, un-named criticizers are.

Stumble??????????..

Did you fall down and bang your head on a Pile of Watchtowers?..

I`m not nameless..

Anyone can read my poster name by my Avatar..

Demanding people post personal information is against the rules here..

Stop being an AssH*le..

Reasonable minded ones without hesitation would rapidly conclude that critics posting unsavory, distasteful comments often laced
    with profanity have an agenda, and are for the most part Watchtower operatives or active ticked off Witnesses.

"Resonable minded ones"..??????????

More WatchTower Words you`ve adapted for your own purposes..

Pointing out that your Not a Truthful person does not make anyone Unreasonable..

It is in The Wachtowers game plan to destroy and discredit anyone who is acccomplishing what they do not want...... BAD EXPOSURE!

Then smarten up and stop giving the WBT$ a Reason to point a finger at those who leave the WBT$..

Every Time you post there is a flood of complaints..You ignore all of them..

Your not an ExJW Saint..

Your an Annoying Jerk with a Failing Talk Show..

...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Reasonable minded ones without hesitation would rapidly conclude that critics posting unsavory, distasteful comments often laced with profanity have an agenda, and are for the most part Watchtower operatives or active ticked off Witnesses.

The very fact that you would acuse me of such things just shows that you don't read anything here. So, if you don't read anything here then what DO you DO here? Unlike you, I read the posts, including yours, on this forum so I can actually answer the question for you. You are here to advertise your show. Which the mods should delete your account for shameless pervasive advertising of a PRODUCT.

Why is your show so important to YOU? Why are the numbers, you are constantly referring to HERE ON THIS FORUM (remember I read here), so integral? Shouldn't real connections with real people be paramount? That isn't important to you in the slightest, and again, this is NOT my opnion it is from reading YOUR words on THIS forum.

Why is advertisement so important to you? Again I will answer because you are not providing them and there is no reason to believe you will. Because advertising increases "the numbers", and why are "the numbers" important to you? Because you are trying to "slay a dragon" and "website hits" to information that provides "bad publicity" is how you believe the dragon is harmed. As long as the dragon looses health you are fine with whatever collateral damage ensues. A selfish and vengeful man you are. What you need to do is put down the video game joystick down and start documenting reality instead of sensationalism.

Rick, can you do that for me? Can you even answer to criticism at all? Or are you just going to continue to ping the "JWN attendants" for help?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit