Six Screens YouTube channel tops 1 million views !

by koolaid-man 44 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The Six Screens of The Watchtower has crossed the threshold of 1 million uploaded views on YouTube.

How encouraging it is that what we set out to do is working..... Helping active Jehovah's Witnesses find out what The Watchtower Organization is hiding behind.

YouTube is a major thorn in The Watchtowers side. It is a powerful weapon for "The Apostates" in exposing the evils of this dangerous and destructive cult.

We applaud all of our fellow soilders in uploading your videos to YouTube as the some total of all of our efforts continue to help hurting JWs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/araretreat

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it is working for the watchtower, but it is not really working for the apostates like us.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

you have already make the apostates look bad, rick.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

maybe the watchtower called us mentally diseased because of your website. I do not know?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Six Screens of The Watchtower has crossed the threshold of 1 million uploaded views on YouTube.....RF/KAM

You chased 1 million JW`s back to the WBT$..

Don`t expect any applause..

...OUTLAW

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

There are services you can purchase that will inflate your numbers for "YouTube." Blogger, or any service that guages web traffic. Rick did you pay $500 USD to have the computers pump and promote your site? Try "Boiler Room." web traffic Inc.

JIM JONES USED GRAPE FLAVOR-AID, NOT GRAPE KOOL-AID.

• sizemik
    sizemik

wow

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Rick, have you had Bill Bowen or Barbara Anderson on your show? When are you going to have Greg Stafford back, he was brilliant and fun. Can you get him back on? Good Day! One more thing, Rick what was your grievance against the W.T.S. based on, did you leave or were you DF'ed? Was it a moral reason, "the pedophiles in the Halls?" or something else?

• dm6
    dm6

what ia thi sguys name that set up this six screens and his youtube channel? hes quite an interesting fellow. Quite open and confident, someone you could have a decent conversation with. I applaude this man for all his hard works.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

AJ........ I was disfellowshiped for Apostacy. You can listen to my judicial committee hearing as it was secretly recorded.

click here... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/critical-info/disfellowshipped.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit