Six Screens YouTube channel tops 1 million views !

by koolaid-man 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

How encouraging.

• sabastious
    sabastious

The Watchtower likes to collect meaningless, but large, numbers too and present them as weighty arguments. You must have picked this trick up from the Watchtower since that's where you come from. In a wild stroke of irony you have become what you hated, which is a documented human psychology.

Rick, contemplate on this page and then read anything you can on this fictional man:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_%22Sawyer%22_Ford

He is a character in the show LOST. Sawyer became what he hated as well and his entire story arc describes how he transcends that hate. I believe you have a similar path. You would do well to mediate on his story from start to end. Which would require watching the entire show.

-Sab

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

AJ... we have had Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson on a number of times..... check our archives.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/six-screens.php

• sizemik
    sizemik
    The tone is all wrong Rick, please consider a fresh, more sober approach. . . . cofty

As you probably well know cofty . . . Rick has been asked this with the utmost courtesy dozens of times by posters here. He has never once responded positively to even reasonable constructive criticism. Instead he chooses to pick out the most vehement of critics and label them as his collective enemy . . . spies for the WT. It's pathetic and childish.

Sab - excellent post on page 1. For fuck's sake read it properly for a change Rick, and take cofty's advice. This whole circus of yours is doing way more harm than good.

• ziddina
    ziddina

How "happifying"....

This video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

Has reached over 58,331,700 views....

• sabastious
    sabastious

sizemik, this is a perfect example of what we were talking about back in Terry's thread. To avoid actually debating with me Rick simply points to his created, or organized, works and points out the times I got mad. He is confident that if I read his story and listen to the countless hours of his show with a "reasonable mind" I will see the error of my opinion. He also focuses on loss of temper and uses it to bolster his position. These are all tactics of someone who doesn't have a leg to stand on therefore they have to construct one for themselves.

The Watchtower constructs an Image of Truth which is always elaborate with continuous growth, essentially a maze. Rick's Six Screens is a mix of sensationalized fact and fiction which is his Image of Truth. Like the Watchtower, Rick sees his Image as either having bad public opinion or good public opinion. Never is actual truth paramount because it is a fabrication from the start. Rick never set out to help people. Actions speak louder than words. I believe Rick wants to hurt the Watchtower, just as the Watchtower wants to hurt "Christendom." It's a big long chain of hate that can be indentified by patterns of behaviour. To me, it stands out like a sore thumb. Rick will continue to ignore this community, as he has ignored me, but will still continue to advertise his filth here because this is where the "numbers" are.

-Sab

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

The pieces are in place to try to help individuals deal with the reality, they had the wool pulled over their heads. Rick, with so many good topics at your hand, there is not need to over-emphasize or hype anything. People are not attending meetings like they use to, the breakdown started with the fall of the book study arrangement. The evolution of the Congregation into a colder, aloof, and disfunctional family is unstoppable. Why not focus on subjects close to the hearts of the JWs who are stuck, in a place of fear? The elderly with no retirement pensions, no healthcare, the unintentional consequences of listening to men, who were not speaking on Jehovah's behalf. Telling children there is no need to get a good education, when jobs are scarce and low paying. I can keep on listing them, these are things on the JWs mind, they are afraid of what is going on. The numbers will show this, if they are not fluffed, we might get some new light on getting the "Youth, you need a real job, one that can support you above the poverty line.".

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

AJ these are the very things we talk about on the conference call.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Koolaid-Man,

I thank you very much for your work and dedication. I am very pleased with the 1,000,000 viewed. I haven't watched all the videos, but the ones I did watch were good and thought provoking.

Some here are not going to let "Johnny" die. I am also guilty of making a quip as to wanting to have lunch wth Johnny. But, it was a joke on a joke thread. Johnny is not the content of your videos or the grand thesis behind your work. It was one or two shows, and who knows . . . maybe Johnny does exist.

Keep up your hard work. I look forward to 2,000,000 viewed. And, remember, no one kicks a dead dog.

Skeeter

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you skeeter for your encouraging comments. I appreciate that you have showed the courage to appear on one of my posts and not criticise, berate and ridicule.

You no doubt are a person that is really concerned about helping hurting Jehovah's Witnesses and acknowledge the importance ( unlike so many of my critics) of working together as fellow apostates of The Watchtower Organization.

Many like you would love to make favorable comments but know they would be bullied so they just lurk and wish they could speak up.

They know their are some who act churlish and rather than contribute to the cause..... are hurting the cause.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit