Is the Holy Spirit God Himself or a force like in Star Wars?

by I_love_Jeff 224 Replies latest jw friends

• unshackled
    unshackled

Some ancient religion is no match for a good blaster, kid...

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

• undercover
    undercover

*uses Jedi mind trick to poke Poopsie*

• I_love_Jeff
  • poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

ooh is that a light saber in your pocket?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Alright PSac, I'll give you that. Darth Maul could have been a scarier badass villian if he kaiboshed a fig tree. Really, who does that? ;)

Kaiboshing an innocent plant is old school, it's right up there with making Moses trim his schlong as an adult !

You think the force mind tricks are good, when did any jedi or Sith EVER convince millions to cut their schlong?

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

To the original post: YES (replace "or" with "and").

To the follow-ups: How could there be an all-powerful Force in the same universe that has Jar-Jar in it?

• undercover
    undercover

naw.... just happy to see ya

• unshackled
    unshackled

You think the force mind tricks are good, when did any jedi or Sith EVER convince millions to cut their schlong?

You make a good point PSac...and impressively while using the word schlong. Most impressive, but you are not a Jedi yet.

No, that's my Schwartz....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCd_b4vWdzQ&feature=related

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Some ancient religion is no match for a good blaster, kid...

Lucas' way of saying that the future (which his future was our chronological past, which is a cryptic way of writing a plot!) has the atheist/creationist debate as well.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Undercover I am glad that you don't have a light saber in your pocket. You seem a man interested in retaining the family jewels for as long as you can.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit