I was counselled regarding my prayer-ridiculous,

by iclone 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

i dont pray anymore I just text him.... new light

It's better than that new call-queuing system they have.

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

Way to go Bro!

Thanks for sharing this Iclone.

I do hope he tries to counsel you with something along the lines of what you said and you can put him in his "righteous" place.

;-)

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

H God Thx 4fud n lif 2day. pls giv me same again 2morrow. sorry 4my sins. 4giveUs. n d name of Gsus. A

Did I keep under 160 characters?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I would be so angry I might punch a hole in the wall. It sums up the religion nicely, though. Neighbors, friends, co-workers, humans--just trash. Jesus sought out trash.

• tec
    tec

for standing up, and following Christ and His teachings, rather than men and their teachings.

What I find notable is that so many were so happy with your prayer. It seems to show to me that they are longing to be able to be free to love and pray for people in the 'world'. That there is compassion and love in them, that is being clamped down by the religion. I'm sorry for them, and I hope that perhaps some will think differently due to the 'seed' you planted.

Peace,

Tammy

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I heard the old legend that a brother gave a prayer at an assembly and the first thing he said was Good morning Jehovah. He was never allowed to pray again after that.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Iclone - Congrats....but take LeavingWT's words seriously. You have just been red flagged. My recall hearing my uber dub father in law once say that in elders meetings they make sure to discuss and watch out for "any that might be going against the grain". If you question anything that is outside the norm.....you are now being watched. If you start to pray for those OUTSIDE the organization...you will be watched. If you decided to volunteer your time to raise money for cancer research.....(since doing so is a waste of time....the only way to REALLY help people is to get them to become witnesses so they'll live forever) you will be watched. If you make a comment at a meeting that you did some research in a publication NOT published by the society.....you will be watched. You've gone "against the grain" and you are on their radar.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I fear you committed the unpardonable sin: You showed up an elder.

Plus, you quoted the Bible instead of the Watchtower...

Valid warnings, although it sounds like, at this point, you don't really care other than the need to "stay under the radar", so be careful with that.

DOC

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

LMAO at Undercover. @Jehovah on Twitter. Awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit