Does Looks Really Matter?

by butalbee 69 Replies latest social relationships

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Heaven, very well said.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Xena
    Xena

Like women have the monopoly picking the "wrong" person...men want eyecandy as much if not more than women...So quit your bitching and whining and try asking out a nice girl sometime. Try asking out an overweight woman...hhhmmm Mr. I Am Such A Nice Guy...but I only want to date women who look like models...

I like men who make me laugh...men who open the door for me...men who compliment me...men who call just to hear the sound of my voice...men who tell me I look good when I am in my sweats and my hair is a mess...men who make me breakfast the next morning...

Women like nice men but nice men don't want nice women...they want a woman that looks great and treats them like shit...go figure huh?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Xena: To sum it up, you want a man you can walk all over...that doesn't sound very nice for the man. Would you open the door for him sometimes too? I like a gentlewoman...

Realistically speaking, women say they want one thing and then they actually go after the exact opposite. This is why jerks get laid. Then (and this has happened to me so many times it's not even funny anymore) the chyq will come crying to the 'Nice Guy', but the moment the loser shows even the tiniest sign of repentance, the grrl is back into their old relationship head-over-heels, and then all hell breaks loose.

This is exactly why I am becoming a complete and utter frigging asshole. I now officially used to be a nice guy...

Women are actually usually far less shallow than men...thank goodness for that! They have my respect in that department, because most men wouldn't even consider asking a really obese woman out! But the opposite doesn't apply.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we choose to try & get laid...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Xena
    Xena

2SYN no you added it up ALL WRONG (typical man)...this thread is saying women don't like nice men...I was stating I do like men who are NICE..those were nice things...

Now for a man like that I will...bring him breakfast in bed...buy the sexiest lingerie for BOTH of us...make candlelight dinners...send him candygrams...rub his feet while he watches sports...you treat me right and you have a woman who will do ANYTHING for you...it's the circle of life baby

Now men on the other hand do not appreciate a good woman...NO they want a younger better looking woman who treats them bad...that is why so many men leave their wives when they get older and run out and get them a "newer" model..some hot young thing that only wants them for their money and then they whine and complain about how badly THEY were treated...aaaahhhh pity party for men....how many women do that???? hhhmmm guys????

Why not try dating a nice, pretty (not supermodel beautiful), woman your OWN age??? Maybe then you would get lucky???

• LB
    LB

Try dating a woman my own age? Hmmmm. Well the wife still might object actually.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Xena, you said it! I have seen this myself. One of my good friends husbands did this. He left her for a much younger woman. Only to find out that all the woman wanted was his money.(He brings home 4000 plus per week). Then after he realised what the woman was after, he tried to get my friend to take him back. NOT! She had already met a nice guy of her own.

Lilacs(of the revenge is always sweetest when we don't have to lift a finger to get it class)

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • zugzzwan
    zugzzwan

Are looks important? Well you must remember an ugly man can easily love a beautiful woman but a beautifull woman can easily love a RICH ugly man!

• Xena
    Xena

Can I get an "AMEN" sister Lilacs???

On the jerk thing...women do not like jerks. Women like men who pursue them and most jerks do this..they present themselves as assertative men who know what they want. You don't know they are jerks into well into the relationship.

So nice guys get out from behind the computer and go out there and take a chance. Yes you might get shot down from time to time..sorry not everyone is going to want to be with you...you don't want to ask every women you meet out so too not every women you ask out will want to go with you. I have to admit I have a lot of respect for men in this regard...I have taken a few chances and gone up to men before and been shot down..and damn that can hurt! lol talk about a shot to the ego! But I just try to remember that

A. I am not everyone's cup of tea
    B. It's their loss!!!!

Small comfort to you men I am sure..but hey I am trying here, ok?

The jerks get the women because they go after them...not because they are what the women are looking for...think about it...

• Xena
    Xena

Hey zug can a handsome man love a rich UGLY woman?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I would much prefer a poor man that treated me well as opposed to a rich man that treated me like shit! I have been that route and what I learned is that "Most" rich men are pompous asses who think that just because they have money, they can treat you any way they wish.

I want a man that see's my heart, overlooks my flaws(we all have them). A man that will allow me to be myself, and most of all, allow me to spoil him without thinking that I am trying to get something out of doing so. Someone, I can really talk to and also listen to. Someone to share my life with.

Lilacs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit