Snowless Australia wins winter Gold!!!

by Flip 23 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

This is marvelus, i see it on TV, evryone fall and the last men winn.
    But here upp in winterland of Sweden we didnt have one Gold , grrrrrrrrrrr.
    But we are vey pleast whid beating bigg canada in Ishockey, 5-2, how abaout that, canaidiens.
    these atleths from sweden seems too bee very nervus , and fallin, ore have some bad flu, and what we hate this from Norway, who take one gold evry day, ore some day two.
    I think they have one today too, when this sweden favorites are home inn bedd, trying too bee free from the flu.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

happy man,

From what we hear in the Great Southern Land, the Swedes like to spend a lot of time in bed!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• JanH
    JanH
    But here upp in winterland of Sweden we didnt have one Gold , grrrrrrrrrrr.

Norway got more gold medals yesterday than Sweden has done the last 8 years, unless I am much mistaken. LOL

Congrats to oz, btw. Kinda funny.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• happy man
    happy man

ozzie.
    I can not follow you there, cant understand what you meen.
    i can tell all of you that the reason that sweden nor is soo good as his buggs from Norway, is that we dont use DOP,
    as we all now skimen from N have very heavy blood doping, some of them have take so much , that they are red inn the hair, check it out, and you will see.But ocourse, they deny that.For us inn sweden Norway is a very funny cuontry, where it costs a very much too by even one beer. I was inn the tonw Ålesund i a while ago, and paid 20 $ for 4 coops of coffe and 4 cake, i think this country is the most expensive inn the word. They say inn sweden it is the last sovejet union, because all ther funny laws, i think they like it in mormon olympics town feel home, inn all ways.
    BUT WHERE IS THE NORWAY HOCKEY TEAM, JAN???????????

• JanH
    JanH

What is hockey?

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• LB
    LB

Bradbury got the gold and he deserved it as he came across the line first and without cheating anyone.

Saying it was a brilliant win is just silly. No racer in the world will ever claim it takes brains to skate along in last place 1/2 a lap to go.

He was lucky in this race. He got a lousy start, made some mistakes and found himself chasing the hind end.

I'll bet if you asked him he would say he was lucky too.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• JanH
    JanH

Haha, I watched it on TV only now. Hilarious win for the Aussies! Gonna go down in history.

- Jan
    --

• happy man
    happy man

HA, ,HA.
    you now the wood stick , as you have on your tour, when you have your" lusekofta" on,
    but you must bee on ice, and try too hitt a black plastic thing, i dont think this sport is something they now inn norway.

• JanH
    JanH
    , i dont think this sport is something they now inn norway.

Ah that is true. More or less like skiing in Sweden

- Jan
    --

• happy man
    happy man

OHHHHHHHhh,
    can you give mee the name of the wordchampion from finland last year, 2 gold , perhaps you forget,
    but now you now, wee dont want to follow this dop country, finland and norway, when the finish team was taken last year, they say, why are you doing like this, we only doing what the norway men have done fore a long time......
    But we think abaout going too make ivasion , cant bee to hard to take Norway on a few days, WE NEED THE OIL.
    perhaps we use one day when all of you ÄR PÅ TUR.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit