The rise and rise of Paul Gillies?

by JWB 48 Replies latest jw friends

• HanSolo
    HanSolo

Well, the original poster was correct. Gillies has moved to the USA to give advice to the GB, and has now started partaking.

• cofty
    cofty

Wow!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So it's now become a "reward" for long faithfull service. How much longer before They insist in print that no one can be anointed unless the GB also gets the message first ie they can choose who is and who isn't.

No newbies please read Chocolate cake defense

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Well, the original poster was correct. Gillies has moved to the USA to give advice to the GB, and has now started partaking.

LMAO!! This is priceless.

Just goes to show, those who partake must have massive egos to think that god has personally chosen them out of all the people throughout history to rule as a king and priest alongside Jesus.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has anyone got video or audio of Paul Gillies? I tried to find the BBC interview on YouTube but can’t find it.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So if someone who used to go to church becomes a JW and starts taking the emblems he/she is spiritually weak or nuts but a guy can move to America, work near the GB and lo and behold he's suddenly one of the anointed?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

One of the involved with OCSE.

G.

• cobweb
    cobweb

slim: tim hooper posted the youtube video of him on bbc news on the first page of this thread.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That was the one I was looking for. Doh!

• sir82
    sir82

Well, the original poster was correct. Gillies has moved to the USA to give advice to the GB, and has now started

partaking.

Holy crap.

I always kind of figured this sort of stuff happened, but it is still somehow shocking to actually get confirmation of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit