Victoria, Australia: Results of November 8th Steven Unthank's Court Hearing

by AndersonsInfo 47 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

THanks for the update. Many thanks to Steven.

t

• man oh man
    man oh man

No matter what happens, Steven Unthank you are a hero!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

HI All

I was able to attend the court sitting today and while i thought it a bit disappointing ,it is not a loss for Steven,all five cases are still before the courts and this must surely be a thorn in the WTB&TS side.I had the pleasure of meeting Steven and his brother and pass on, he has a lot of support for all the work he`s put into this case.Their may be more to this case than meets the eye,but we shall just have to wait to see what develops in the coming weeks

smiddy

• sizemik
    sizemik

I just hope the case creates changes to the point where Steven can feel it was worth it . . . if it hasn't already. Whatever his perceived limitations . . . he has become the Master of his cause. For that he has my greatest admiration.

@smiddy . . . nice . . . and thanks for conveying our support.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

This is interesting. Thanks for posting.

• flipper
    flipper

Steven Unthank has made the ultimate sacrifice to try to make children's lives better inside the JW cult. In losing his father, his house, 99 % of his friends and being in fear of his life for exposing the WT society's faulty child abuse policies . In my opinion, this man is a modern day hero. I hope justice prevails for him and the thousands of innocent children who stay in constant danger due to a mind control cults lack of caring for their safety and welfare. Thanks so much Barbara for giving us the current details. We look forward to hopefully more positive happenings in this case

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It sounds as though the prosecutors don't have this case as a high priority. I hope they are so slow b/c their office has too many cases.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Band on the Run - It sounds as though the prosecutors don't have this case as a high priority. I hope they are so slow b/c their office has too many cases.

If this case has a low priority for prosecutors, what needs to be done to help prosecutors too realize that the case is worth prosecuting? Anyone know a prosecutor in Victoria, Australia? If a message is not sent to the WTBTS to follow the laws through at least fining the GB and the corporation, the WTBTS may disregard the child protection laws in the future based on their past actions when dealing with governments. The WTBTS is very good at deception and deceit when it benefits them.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Keeping the case alive is everything. What the WT does, (along with many others), is to just grind it down to a crawl. It burns people out and lines them up for a settlement. One of the most difficult things to do, (something I learned the hard way), is to just be patient and comparmentalize it. Really tough to do especially if you are gearing up for a hearing only to have it postponed. Really tough on the nerves but it can work in reverse as well

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Politcal pressure moves a prosecutor. Letters to the editor, petitions, demonstrations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit