I'm sorry, but I have to say this re Kim Kardashian (fluff thread, sort of)...

by AGuest 68 Replies latest social entertainment

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Anyway, I love looking at women that are pleasing to the eye

But seriously, you think I could bare more than 1 night with dat?

• AGuest
    AGuest

I dunno, dear 'Cheech (peace to you!): if you showed up using the word "'dat"... YOU might be the one getting kicked to the curb! LOLOLOL!

Ennywho... 3 pages of comments? Yeah, I thought others out there in JWN had some thoughts about it all... so, I opened 'dat 'do!

Give KK a break, ya'll: one, it's not easy being a "beautiful" and "successful" women in this day, age, and country. Look at Marilyn, Liz, J.Lo, Mariah, Whitney, Jennifer Aniston, and other such ladies who just haven't had it easy with "just as or not so successful" men. Finding a man who can/will deal with the reality that you are more successful in business, etc., than him... is a feat in and of itself. Why do you think it took so long for Beyonce to marry Jay-Z? He wasn't mature enough to handle her, apparently (per his own words). And YOU know that any modicum of the JW mentality would squash all that (and I experienced that in a previous life, actually)!

I like KK. I think she has a "sweet" side, but a "hard" one, too - what business person doesn't? I mean, apparently, Steve Jobs doesn't have a whole lot of good stuff to say about Bill Gates in his authorized biography... and if you were paying attention you know Bill's philanthropic "vein" didn't come about until he was talked into it by Warren Buffet, so...).

But what's wrong with watching/talking about these folks from time to time? It's... wait for it... ENTERTAINMENT. Sure, I like the "good" stuff, too (saw "Anonymous" this past weekend - EXCELLENT movie, REALLY... I mean, if you like "period" pieces, which I do!)... but I like "fluff", too, every now and again. Hence... "Dancing with the Stars" (this season is on my LAST "nerve"... and the judges are getting SO out of line and unprofessional... Bruno would be charged with sexual harassment under any other circumstances!)... and this thread.

Well, until next time... PEACE, chickens... and, as my kids used to say, "Don't hate the player, hate the game!"... or sumthin' like 'da

SA, on her own... totally enjoying the brief reprieve from the more "heavier" stuff she's been commenting on these days....

Oh, and P.S., dear 'Cheech... I'm willing to bet that YOU couldn't handle one HOUR... with 'dat! LOLOLOLOL!

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Live and live that's what I say. Nothing wrong wrong with Eye candy.

• jay88
    jay88

AG: Look at Marilyn, Liz, J.Lo, Mariah, Whitney, Jennifer Aniston, and other such ladies who just haven't had it easy with "just as or not so successful" men

I always felt that Bobby Brown was the talent in the family, when he was with Whitney

AG: Why do you think it took so long for Beyonce to marry Jay-Z?

Heard she was having a girl,..... pray to god that Beyonce has the stronger genes

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Let me tell you,

I'm faithful to my wife, but.............. I've got this successful business owner woman as a customer, she's 6 years older than my wife (well that older dominican ass temps me alot).......

I'm more attracted to the whole package these days, brainless would get my attention for 1 night only

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

they ask me why I can't go to punta cana with them, and I tell them my it would be hard to convince my wife to stay home.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    Her Rump is a National Treasure it should be on Mount Rushmore.

It is serious business.

• AGuest
    AGuest

And so, what some of you [boyz] (peace to you!) seem to be saying is whatever Miss KK may lack in... ummmm... brains (although I don't think so - heck, Marilyn Monroe was a genius of an actress, IMHO)... she apparently makes up for with other... ummmm... assets... shall we say? But is that SO "bad"? I have a dear friend who's son... straight A's all through school... a BRILLIANT young man, IMHO... just got picked up as a model for Tar-j'ay. Yes, he really is "that" good-looking. But... he really is a nice, smart, very respectful young man. I wish him nothing but the best... and if that happens to be a stint on, what, "Big Brother" (never seen it, but heard it's out there)... so what? I don't answer for him...

I'm sorry - I guess I just don't have anything "against" how anyone makes their living... even prostitutes, actually (sorry, but hood-rats gotta eat, too, and I consider it a "supply and demand" kind of matter: no demand, no need for supply. But that's just me...)... except those who do it by oppressing the poor, misleading/extorting the "faithful", supplying addicts, stealing, or some other manner of heinousness/wickedness/deceit.

I wouldn't make my living using my physical "assets" (although, I should never say never as needing to eat... or feed one's family/children... causes one to do a LOT of things one might never have thought one would... )... because I have a few different "assets" to use (I can type!)... but who am I judge how others make their living (other than the "bad" ways I mentioned, and even then, it would be the way... not necessarily the person exlploiting it)?

But, again, thanks for the discussion and reprieve. I hear the Humphries recently attended counseling. Perhaps it's not really "over". We'll see. Until then, it all makes for good TV... and internet discussion, IMHO...

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I always felt that Bobby Brown was the talent in the family, when he was with Whitney

I think they [were] both talented, dear Jay (peace, chile!). I think people (the media) forgot where Whitney came from (the 'hood)... and that, while you can take the diva OUT of the 'hood... you can't always take the 'hood out of the diva (rarely, actually). Bobby Brown was someone she identified with, felt comfortable being "herself" (versus the media "doll" they're all reinvented to be) with him. I think they're still together, actually, and that the "divorce" was a ploy to get the media off her back (although, the daughter did seem pretty convincing that Daddy was a cur and out of the picture). We'll have to see... but it's been really "quiet" in that camp for a bit now...)

Heard she was having a girl,..... pray to god that Beyonce has the stronger genes

Hmmmm, I dunno. I mean, Master P fathered Romeo... (oops! Did I say that??) - LOLOLOLOL!

Anyway, peace!

SA... hoping that you dear folks don't judge her too harshly for "dishing" about celebrities, right now - it's apparently all that couch potato-ness has to offer these days (but praise JAH that should be ending for ME very soon - it's been almost 9 months!! EGADS!!)... and besides, she COULD be dishing about YOU all, so... on her own...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Pardon me because I do not mean to be rude, but who the hell is Kim Kardashian? I've been hearing her name and seeing her oogly mug on magazine covers but have no clue who she is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit