Lurkers to any of mankkeli's treads did you notice that he never answered my brain from thinking? question on how not to use my

by life is to short 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mummatron, I agree. If it helps protect my rep some, I had just come home from a difficult test (I know Sunday, but it's the only day the equipment was available) and my doctor had given me some medication that affected my thinking (I couldn't drive). I didn't realize it had affected me so much until I reread the comment. I don't know if it's an excuse, but it's what happened.

I still think Mank uses emotional abuse and manipulation to scare people back to the org. It works on insecurities and the pain of coming out of the cult, and that is reprehensible. The drugs made me more aggresive than usual though.

NC

• flipper
    flipper

MANNKELLI said, " I am a model JW , the kind many would like to imitate. " Yeah, and the most meek, humble guy on the planet too, right ? Next thing we know you'll have a cheap, dependable, used car to sell us

• sparki
    sparki

I heard annointed ones know they're annointed like they know theyre male or female.

does that make sense?

if so, was Ray ray franz ever annointed like he claimed?

if he was, no matter what it was, anything govt body did at the time, he woulda felt it was guided by holy spirit.

but if he wasn't annointed, anything govt body did at the time, he would've felt its all man-made bullshaaat

so since hes saying its all man-made BS, im guessing Ray franz wasnt really annointed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Huh?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Mankkeli, How on earth can you seriously claim "All in all, I am a model JW" when you post on this "apostate website?!?!?

Scratching My Head and Going, "Hmmm!"

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

00DAD - That is the balance I'm talking about. It may be difficult to comprehend such kind of lifestyle, but it is the best way to keep all your acquaintances intact and thats exactly what I'm recommending to all who are contemplating an exit. If you had done that you could have kept the relationship with your two children intact and moved on just well.

I'm still that elder everyone in the congregation wants to discuss their personal problems with and that brother with the most encouraging comments at the meetings. Although, It may be difficult in the beginning, to balance two different lifestyles, but after coming to view religion in general as one big "social club", It became so easy for me to go along with the programs mechanically. OODAD, Try it and see how wonderful it can really be. (I couldnt afford to to abandon my family because I want to prove that the JWs are wrong).

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Only here it try and rub salt in perceived wounds. You get off on it don't you Manny. You're a freak.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - I'm hanging out everywhere, While being active here, I'm equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation,
    in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by me. ....Menkkeli
    I'm still that elder everyone in the congregation wants to discuss their personal problems with and that brother with the most encouraging comments at the meetings.....Menkkeli

Shoveling Shit aint Easy..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TkR-KeU-T2A/S42hsyItaZI/AAAAAAAABsQ/6S2LrOHjefU/s400/mike-rowe-with-shovel.jpg

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Especially when it's deep.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - I don't blame you, your mental capability is far too limited to fathom the ideology behind this perspective but If you cant comprehend it, it is not a crime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit