Lurkers to any of mankkeli's treads did you notice that he never answered my brain from thinking? question on how not to use my

by life is to short 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - Dont be confused, I am not the typical JW you have ever met in your whole life, I am very balance.
    Actively involved in promoting kingdom interest while actively supporting those who have been demonised by the organisation.
    All in all, I am a model JW, the kind many would like to imitate.

Bullshit..

You don`t even know how to talk like a JW..

Thats a must..

If your going to try to fool Real JW`s..

At best you Hang out with JW`s..

Go to the odd meeting or assembly..

Nothing more..

You are a really Bad Actor..

You need to prepare for a role like this..

No Oscar nomination for You!..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - I'm hanging out everywhere, While being active here, I'm equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation, in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by me. This may be difficult for you and million others to fathom but that is exactly how the perfectly act of love is demonstrated. Maintainng proper balance in life is what many have lost out and that is what I completely represent. Learn from it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - I'm hanging out everywhere, While being active here, I'm equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation,
    in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by me.

You misrepresent Fred Franz..But ..He was your good Friend..

Your not Pro JW..But..Your such a good JW other JW`s want to imitate you..

You work in the congregation,the Circuit, provide temporary assistance at the Branch office..And..

Arrange Apostafests..

Your a complete Idiot if you think anyone will believe that Bullshit..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, Ray was it's good friend. LOL LOL LOL

Nobody can make friends with a pile of sewage that suddenly became animated. This whole place is gonna need disinfected after greased up Manker defiles it. Sociopath. It just enjoys manipulating feelings and enjoys being called scum. It has nothing to say, and just spews bullshit. When something is that vile inside, it sure aint burbing flowers.

Can't we get it banned for emotional abuse? It really needs to go. It has lowered itself to the filth of manipulation, and it's infections should be quarantined.

NC

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - If you dont believe it, thats fine, it only reflect how denigrated you are mentally, It is not your fault, the fault is simon's who has hosted you. Scattered fellow.

NewChapter - Be careful with your choice of words, If you dont want to feel emotionally afflicted. You have really been very rude with your comments lately. Useless thing.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mankkell,

You have a few... REEL THEM IM!!! REEL THEM IN!!!!

• reslight2
    reslight2

life is to short posted:

I do know about the lives of the founders of my religion

If the thought is that Charles Taze Russell was the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, that is not true. Russell did not believe in such authoritarianism, and he preached against such authoritarianism. He also did not believe in the kind of Armageddon that the JWs preach. Russell was certainly not the founder of that which he did not believe, and which he preached against. Indeed, Russell founded no religion at all.
    http://ctr.reslight.net/?cat=484

life is to short posted:

Charles Taze Russell had a horrible marriage and he delved in the spirit world way too much for my taste

I am not sure what is meant by that Russell "delved in the spirit world", but it sounds as though you are saying that he delved into spiritism, which he did not. Russell had nothing at all to do with spiritism.
    http://ctr.reslight.net/?cat=15

Russell's wife became embued with women's rights and wished to use the Watch Tower to promote that cause, which Russell considered to be a cause of the world. This was basically the root of why Russell's marriage came to be a "horrible marriage." Russell, of course, had no control over what his wife decided to do.

http://ctr.reslight.net/?cat=297

life is to short posted:

I have lived his mission most of my life by following the religion he started.

Russell started no religion, but his mission in life was the preaching of the "glad tidings of great joy that is to be all the people," including every Budhhist who ever live or that is living, every Muslim who has ever lived or is living, and including Adam, as well as every man, woman and child who has descended from Adam. Russell did not preach a message of "join us or be eternally destroyed." If you have been preaching Rutherford's message of great woe of eternal destruction for most of the people of earth at Armageddon, then you certainly have not been living the mission of Russell; indeed your mission has been almost the opposite of Russell's mission.
    http://ctr.reslight.net/?cat=119

• life is to short
    life is to short

OK I get it now something is really wrong this guy. He never again answered my questions, he says on this thread that he is a good friend of Ray Franz's and has stayed at his place yet on his other threads he says that we should never read any of Ray's books, etc. He says that he is "equally active with spiritual matters both in the congregation, in the circuit and temporary assistance at the branch office. Even, the last apostafest in Stockhom was arranged by him."

OK all of you lurkers out there if what he just said is true he is one scary person to deal with. Can you even begin to imagine that he is involved in the congregation, and at the Branch also but yet he hosts apostate get togethers. If this guy is for real which I really doubt something is truly very wrong with the religion, but then again I already know that.

I am done and I will not engage him any further. I am truly sorry I ever did.

LITS

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Please do not feed the trolls.

• mummatron
    mummatron
    NewChapter - Be careful with your choice of words, If you dont want to feel emotionally afflicted. You have really been very rude with your comments lately. Useless thing.

LITS, I cannot agree more with you. Many of us have tried gentle teasing to bring it out of its' shell, have tried playing nice, and using fact, reason, logic and sense. But comments like that just make me facepalm.

I give up.

...And for Christ sakes, it's spelled M A N K I N I !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit