Lurkers to any of mankkeli's treads did you notice that he never answered my brain from thinking? question on how not to use my

by life is to short 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LITS, pease don't let Manny get to you. He said nothing of value on your thread, just blamed and devalued your feelings. Manny ain't worth getting upset over girlfriend.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks mrsjones

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

((LITS)) - I'm sorry that this was upsetting for you. Personally I find your posts to be so utterly heartfelt, sincere, honest and speak the truth. Mank's are not. Your original post asking this question and this follow-up, to ask have him to simply respond to "how does one turn off one's mind, then?" are far beyond his willingness and ability to answer. It merely likes to stir the pot, push buttons, get a rile out of people...and then walk away, laughing as it goes. It's the type of person that would kick another when they're down. To answer to any direct questions, and truthfully so, is something it's incapable of doing. Or it IS capable of doing, but chooses not to....which is worse, IMHO.

It's response, to include:

infact you would have remained and moved on perfectly well.

...made my blood boil for you. Really, Mank? "In fact" - prove it!!!!! The thing is, it can't. Must be one of those "evidentally" type of things Mank just tries to take away other people's freedom to chose what is good for THEM on their journey. It probably does't have the courage to fade, to break free and thus are using scare tactics to keep others "in". It's a coward! And mostly, it attempts to diminish and invalidate the experience and story and pain of others, to include someone like LITS. Shame on Mank!

For LITS

Peace, love & friendship for you,

~ RTA

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Mankkeli doesn't answer questions, only keeps asking simple minded ones.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Although we try not to let the likes of Mankeli get to us, it can be maddening trying to deal with them. I'm so glad we've found a place where there are more who are on the right side of the argument. Imagine being back at the hall where you're wondering, "Is anybody else getting this?"

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Lifeistooshort- Please will you take things easy and calm down, as your username points out, "lifeistooshort". Agreeably, Life is really too short to be spent on looking for reasons to justify our irrational behaviour. Deep down my heart, I wept profusely reading all you went through, But note this, the reasons for those difficulties were not because you were one of Jehovah's witnesses, it wasnt because you were encouraged at the meetings to spend your time in this never-to-be-repeated assignment, it wasnt because the Jehovah's witnesses are under some kind of constant pressure, No!. It was just part of the hurdles we have to face as tenants of this mysterious life. Either you are in the organisation or not you wouldnt have escaped depression neither would you have escaped panic attacks, being a witnesses would rather better empower you to face those challenges more smootly.

Now you asked a question that I would like to address, "How could you have shut your brain from thinking". Although, it is not possible to pretend not knowing what you already knew, but reasoning on the following sound logic could have helped you:

1) Remembering that spiritual activites(The JW style) are necessary but not obligatory. They are mandatory for keeping God close to our hearts constantly but not a prerequisite to pleasing God. If you had reported only 15mins every month, you could still remain an active publisher in good standing.

2) In our local branch office here, we have received numerous reports from pioneers in the circuit who are currently experiencing "severe burn out" and had to quit temporarily. They were not scolded neither were they castigated, No!. The were even sent a personal letter from the branch to remind them of the need to keep the spirit and encourage new ones, Some of their experiences were even used on the circuit assembly programs to encourage other brothers and sisters. That being said, the fact that you had to deal with multiple complications all at the same time may seem frustrating to you but you need to remember that these problems are all tests of our faith. We are at war with the chief adversary of God and we need to fight the battle to the finish. We have so many tools at our disposal only if we are willing to utilise them.

3) I have said this before and I will repeat it again, Nowadays, Jehovah has not promised to do any miracle for us neither does He shield us from personal attacks, all He promised us is strenght to endure if we are determined to remain faithful.

4) Instead of coming on JWN to check out shady and scandalous information, you could have waited on Jehovah and see him intervene in your behalf.

Please note this, Ray was my very good friend before He died, I even stayed by him through out the period of his spiritual onslaught, I am constantly using his experience to remind lurkers that our beloved Ray Franz didnt take rash decisions even while the tsunami was approaching, Rather, He maintained his tranquility until He could no longer help himself. So, WHy should anyone think He or She would confidently spit on the organisation and not expect to inhale the harzadous air?. Lurkers must view all current challeges and disturbing thoughts as part of their spiriual growth not as a medium to bully Jehovahs's wife(His earthly organisation).

Once again, my heart goes out to you. Take care

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    2) In our local branch office here, we have received so many reports from pioneers in the circuit who currently experiencing "severe burn out" and had to quit temporarily.

Ray was my very good friend before He died, I even stayed by him through out the period of his spiritual onslaught,
    I am constantly using his experience to remind lurkers that our beloved Ray Franz didnt take rash decisions even while the tsunami was approaching,

Wow..

What a load of Bullshit..Somebody get a shovel..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here ya go:

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Dont be confused, I am not the typical JW you have ever met in your whole life, I am very balance. Actively involved in promoting kingdom interest while actively supporting those who have been demonised by the organisation. All in all, I am a model JW, the kind many would like to imitate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks Josie..

I`m begining to think a shovel isn`t big enough..

He would like us to believe him/her was good friends with Ray Franz..LOL!!

Have you read the Crap he`s already written about Ray?..

What a Dumb Ass..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit