I'm sick of the human race!

by watersprout 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Cheers!!! (I'm driving...)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

come over and join us apes (not to be confused with monkeys)

• kazar
    kazar

I'm with you Waterspout!

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Count me in too WS, especially if you have some chocolate going spare. The more I see of people, the more I appreciate my cats

• AGuest
    AGuest
    You know what we should all do?? That's right, HUG A TREE! Then after that lets all sit down together to enjoy good food and free flowing alcohol...

Only if I can sing my version of "Kumbaya," too, dear WS (the greatest of love and peace to you... and fagetabout dose idjits, girl!).

Peace... and chin-chin, my love!

Now, then...

SA, clears throat, then grabs and hugs WS (oh, thought you were a tree - LOL!)... on her own...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    You know what we should all do?? That's right, HUG A TREE! Then after that lets all sit down together to enjoy good food and free flowing alcohol... Then perhaps we could see what we as individuals can do to better the planet just a little, if not as much as we can.
    Whose with me?? I'm bringing the alcohol!
    Peace my fellow apostates!

I am so there!! And may I say that "Tupence worth" was simply awesome!

• tec
    tec

Humans.

I'm all in for the great food, though!

Peace WS!!!

Tammy

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

You are very right, Watersprout, we have all been through so much dealing with the watchtower that we should be encouraging each other rather than following people around being petty and trying to make others miserable. We are all in this together!!!

I wish you peace!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Someone says "I'm sick of the human race" . . . and all you get is . . .

Get loaded, drink some more, eat chocolate, drink some more, eat anything, drink some more, hug a tree, drink some more, watch a movie, drink some more, sing a song, drink some more.

No wonder you're sick of the human race.

• talesin
    talesin

I haven't read your thread, WS, but I do think you are a lovely person,,, and sending this song to give you a chuckle, and make you dance around a bit (I hope) .... don't forget to have faith in basic human kindness ... some of us love like YOU DO.... it may sound strange to a stranger, but through your posts I've gotten to know a lovely womyn who has an HUGE HEART.

I hope you don't mind if I send this MJ vid to you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito5ELbyyxs

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit