I'm sick of the human race!

by watersprout 41 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

ND Peace to you to my lovely!

Hands stonewall a drink *clink*

Charlie I have never seen that film, going to see if I can find it.

George thank you for that wonderful heart warming advice lol!

Zid they are anally retentive... Anyone would think I was the one who had run over the dog and dragged it ten miles down the road. Some people have rods stuck up their arses! Care you join us ''tree huggers''??

Peace

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I agree with you waterspout,but it seems some people are always looking to start a fight.

One thing I have noticed,that a few people working in animal welfare can be rough around the edges. They see so much abuse of the animals,and they kind of take it out on the rest of us. It gets to you when dogs come into the shelter with their collar too small for them and they are skin and bones. Or people giving up their pet because the kid went to college and the dog doesn't fit in with the family's lifestyle anymore.

And again,it's easier for people to let their frustrations out on someone on the internet. But,yes,I say we just party and try to get along. We're all here just trying to figure out this life thing together.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Empty have a drink *cheers* Would you care to hug a tree??

Peace

• zoiks
    zoiks

Hugs, WS. I'm raising a glass to you tonight

• watersprout
    watersprout

Awww thanks Zoiks! cheers *clink*

Peace

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

No Room For George... If you were cold and hungry and somebody said lets just wait on Jehovah, You would probably punch them in the face.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Lifestooshort George was being facetious... We pay him no attention lol! Come hug a tree and have a drink. What you drinking?

Peace

• designs
    designs

Be sure and slow the Bus down to 5mph before you jump off, its also easier to jump back on at that speed..

• watersprout
    watersprout

Designs what are you on about?? This thread is about hugging trees and drinking... Buses??? I'm not getting it. Maybe too much alcohol, or that it's late and i'm very tired. Enlighten me!

Peace

• unshackled
    unshackled

I'm in...but let's do the drinking part first and then I might feel like hugging a tree, mainly for balance. Cheers, you fine folks of planet earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit