I'm sick of the human race!

by watersprout 41 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

I really am... Just been attacked for posting on a dog rescue picture. The dog was in a RTA and as I was eating my dinner and couldn't see the pictures, heading or comments regarding the dog properly I posted that it could be ''dog bait injuries''... Which in the area I live is a nasty problem which is rearing it's ugly head. Dogs are being stolen from back gardens to be used as bait. This dog was found nearby to me.

Anyway I had the owner of the site attack me then one of the owners little followers put in her tupence worth... There was just no need for it. I thought us animal lovers/activists were in the fight to help animals together... Obviously not!

It got me thinking of this site. We are all ex dubbies and yet ''human nature'' keeps on rearing it's ugly head... Isn't there enough pain and suffering in the world?? Can't we all let bygones be bygones?? So us Christians believe in God and athiests don't... Can't we all live peacefully and not have our beliefs questioned all the time? I don't mean to not defend our stance, but the mocking and the determination that some of you have to get us to ''disbelieve''.

You know what we should all do?? That's right, HUG A TREE! Then after that lets all sit down together to enjoy good food and free flowing alcohol... Then perhaps we could see what we as individuals can do to better the planet just a little, if not as much as we can.

Whose with me?? I'm bringing the alcohol!

Peace my fellow apostates!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I'll skip the hugging of the Tree........

But I'll Hug you and also bring some Refreshments

• watersprout
    watersprout

Awww thanks ((((hug back at ya))))

I luuuuvvvvvv a sweet martini on the rocks.

You are a poppet!

Peace

• elderelite
    elderelite

I agree WS..... Huggs and a beer to make it all better :-)

• watersprout
    watersprout

(((Hugs back at ya EE)))

Feeling a little tipsy now. Can't take my drink!

Peace

• N.drew
    N.drew

I like that OP. Peace sister!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Whose with me?? I'm bringing the alcohol!

I am so there

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    Feeling a little tipsy now. Can't take my drink!

LOL Thinking of the 70's movie Slapshot....

I'm think I'm gettin Tipsy..........

Really? I've been Drunk for a Month!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

You all have it mixed up. You don't have to do anythingm, and besides for all your hard work done bettering this wicked system of things, it's all gonna be destroyed! All you have to do is, wait on Jehovah. It's as simple as that. In the meantime, feed heartily on the abundent spiritual food provided by the Faithful & Discreet Slave.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Good grief....

Sounds like you stumbled into a group of anally-retentive, judgmental, self-righteous arseholes...

And the similarities between that and the Watchtower Corporation immediately leap to mind...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit