OMG! I have had a huge row with my neighbour in the driveway! Oh the shame.....

by watersprout 30 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

So we are looking after this stray we found called ''Dog''.... She is ok seems to have settled down and made herself at home. Lol

So this morning we jump in the car to take Carrot to work and we put Dog in the kitchen so she doesn't eat all my furniture. I get back to my next door neighbour beckoning her evil finger at me. I sigh and get out the car as I know this is going to be about Dog... I say as I get out if this is about the dog, she is a stray and will be rehomed today... She starts having a go at me saying ''The dog hasn't stopped barking for the last hour and a half (I had been gone 40 minutes lol) and how dare we have a dog''.... I look at her in utter disbelief and say ''it's got nothing to do with you whether we have a dog or not'''.... She says ''yes it has as it's disturbing me. Why do you want two dogs?''.... By this point as she had been saying other things I flip, and by flip I turned into the hulk and allowed the past four years of frustration towards this woman erupt... I say ''nellie died nearly ten weeks ago so don't you dare bring her up and you have made me really angry''.... She carries on mouthing at me and I mouth back and she says she is reporting us! I say ''go on report us'' and walk in the house and slam the door... God only knows what the neighbours think. Ha what do I care!

I am still shaking with anger, I got in the housse and was in floods of tears! The crazy woman is soo obsessed with imaginary noises she didn't even notice the died had died! Perhaps Nellies ghost had come back and was barking down her ears!

I phoned the estate agents and explained what had happened and the girl I spoke to was lovely and could tell I was still very upset over Nellie. She said ''you can have as many dogs as you want, it's not up to her''... She said we won't be evicted no matter what storys the crazy lady comes up with!

Goood Lord I am still soo mad I am still shaking.... I do apologise if this post makes no sense whatsoever.

Peace I really need some.....

• sizemik
    sizemik

watersprout . . .

Conflict like that is always upsetting . . . if it's not then there's something seriously wrong with us.

The response from your agent puts it in the proper context . . . she's just a busy-body with a chip on her shoulder looking for an outlet to confront IMO.

Your response was probably appropriate . . . maybe now she will think twice about her finger-wagging carry-on. The only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them . . . unless I've misjudged the situation.

Hope you're feeling better now.

• nugget
    nugget

Sounds like this woman was an insensitive cow. You did a kindness taking in a stray and behaved responsibly had she taken the trouble to listen rather than be judgemental then she would have realised that.

Don't worry about this after all it isn't as if you've had the dog for weeks and she has been constantly disturbed. A one off incident is hardly worth her getting her knickers in a twist over.

• fade_away
    fade_away

You should now get 3 dogs and a cat out of spite.

• watersprout
    watersprout

She iS psycho, we have always kept the peace even when she has been banging on the walls, banging on the door, getting her neighbours to phone up the estate agents to complain about dogs barking... Enough is enough and she wasn't expecting the reaction she got. Usually I am very peaceable with her and I just flipped.

I have spent my whole life being threatened with destruction by an evil God and being told what to do, wear, be friends with etc... Not no more! No-one tells me what to do!

She is a nasty meddlesome busy body who lives to cause trouble! Just waiting for the dog warden to come and collect Dog and hopefully get her re-homed.

Sizemik she is a bully, you would have to be on the receiving end to realise what a nutjob she is... I cannot emphasize enough how unbelievably nasty she is.

Nugget I tried to explain but she wouldn't listen. It's like she owns this house and feels like she can tell us what animals we can'can't have! At least the agents are on our side. My mom is going round to sort her out when she gets back from down south... That will be worth watching... Mom has this way of saying her piece but she is deadly calm... Quite frightening! Lol

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout
    You should now get 3 dogs and a cat out of spite.

I am soo tempted! There are some turkeys that have been rescued from slaughter that need loving homes... Might just adopt me two of them! Plus chickens, cockerall, goat, pig, ducks! That will do her head in! Lol

Peace

• hotspur
    hotspur

Seems to me like the wrong creature is being re-homed!

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Seems to me like the wrong creature is being re-homed!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is brilliant! I couldn't agree more.

Peace

• cantleave
    cantleave

Play the song "who let the dogs out?" full blast on your stereo!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Your description of your Mom sent a shiver up my spine . . .

Her visit will be interesting indeed. Sounds like your neighbours' 'cumuppance' is long overdue.

Kudos for not tolerating her bullshit . . . you should feel good about it. Nobody has to bow to being treated like a doormat. Even nice people like you.

LOL cantleave . . . maybe you can record the dog . . . so you can play it after the dog's gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit