OMG! I have had a huge row with my neighbour in the driveway! Oh the shame.....

by watersprout 30 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout
    In truth, your neighbor sounds lonely, bitter, and unhappy... nothing better to do but to think up imagined slights and insults so she can be angry.

A couple of years ago I was in the garden hanging out washing as we were going on holiday... The neighbour popped her head over the fence and started talking to me. (I was shocked as she was soo vile) I was polite as I carried on what I was doing. She said that she would love to go on holiday but can't as her husband is very ill. She seemed really put out by him being ill. So yeah she is bitter and lonely.

When I feel that way, I just avoid people and situations that might provoke that till I am in a better state of mind.

I don't usually flip at neighbours though. This has been a long time coming and I had had enough of her nastiness.

My brother in law wants the dog as a watch dog so he refused to try a bark collar.

Oh dear... I dislike and I stop incessant barking... It does my head in, so I will not allow it. I'm all for dogs barking at an intruder but barking at every....single....noise will drive a person insane. The neighbours on the other side of us are lovely, never had a complaint and Carrot even asked them if they heard the dog barking when she was alive) and they said very rarely. It's just crazy lady being a gigantanormous pain the the arse!

Hamsterbait that is an excellent idea! I will also say that to her if EVER she attempts to talk to me again in the manner she did.

Shel (the greatest love and peace to you!) we have done everything in our power over the last four years to be good neighbours. When her husband has been taken into hospital we have gone round to make sure she is ok and to ask if she need shopping. Babysprout has taken her plants she has grown herself round. We share our front lawn so Carrot would mow her side when he did our side. Only a few months back she put up a wacking great big ugly wall to section of her grass from ours! We were baffled! It's horrible! It looks horrible! All nher incessant complaints we have bent over backwards to appease her. Nothing works with her. So time to change tactic! Sometime kindness fuels nasty people to be nastier!

An ex-JW who can't deal with a busybody complainer? Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it.

Repeat what Won't leave?? I have dealt with the the crazy neighbour! She felt my wrath.

I feel sad thinking about what happened to poor Nellie.

I'm still sad to... It's horrible but i'm learning to cope without her in the house... What makes it soo hard was how dependant she was on us... The first six years of her life had been filled with fear and pain and with us she finally found peace. She was loved and spoilt, told off when she messed herself cause she didn't like using the loo in the rain and emptying the bin! Lol. She is not in any pain so that is all that matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit