Is the Oct 30 WT study a Prelude to a Tithing towards the Soc.

by Quarterback 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It felt weird discussing this topic this week about this term, "Share" of the Levites.

Some made comments that alluded to the financial assistance that we are currently doing towards sponsoring the Bethels around the world.

I wouldn't be surprised that a new thought comes out soon about that ten percent rule.

• ssn587
    ssn587

they always want our money, i remember when first studying and they were telling us that the meetings were free and that no one ever asks for money, surprise, surprise when fully indoced found out that they always were asking for it only in terms that could be deceptive and denied when questioned. Like I had said in an earlier post they are no better than the Pass the loot ministries.

• designs
    designs

They will ask for written Pledges first like they did for KH construction.

• life is to short
    life is to short

It would not surprise me in the least. Something is going on with them getting rid of Gilead.

LITS

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

It is possible I guess.

Bangalore

• cantleave
    cantleave

With the advent of credit card machines nothing surprises me. As I have said before, I know a brother who could not get appointed as an MS until he had a direct debit set up to the Congregation.

• jay88
    jay88

I heard yesterday at a meeting that donations are in direct relation to the spirituality of the congreg.

bummer

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

"seats free, no collection...just swipe your visa card on the way out"

oz

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I wonder why you react that much of the credit machines. They have been around in assembly halls in Europe for years.....

But only americans seem to react this strongly over it...

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Serve God with your "valuable things"....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit