A question for the ladies

by I quit! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

I Loooovvvvveeeeee shoes, but alas I sold them all (only kept a few pairs) when we were struggling financally. But hopefully I will be able to build up my collection soon! Yey! I love bags to, oh and scarves, and coats, I looooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee coats and dresses! Oh dear I just love everything! Oh I mustn't forget jewellery! Love that probably most of all!

It is definately a woman thing, but it's one of the things that makes us unique and fabulous! You men wouldn't have us any other way!

Peace

• I quit!
    I quit!
    It is definately a woman thing, but it's one of the things that makes us unique and fabulous! You men wouldn't have us any other way

Well put Watersprout. You got it right.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    You got it right.

I always do!!!

Peace

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

I don't have very many that I actually wear. 1 pair of Tennishoes, black and brown dressy boots, hiking boots, black dress shoes, brown dress shoes, off-white dress shoes, a few pairs of sandals. Also, if I have several pair that suit the same purpose this is usually because the first couple of pair I bought are not comfortable enough to wear for extended periods of time, while carrying a baby, while retaining water, etc. That is still way more than most men need. Women's shoe needs are different.

• LV101
    LV101

watersprout --- RIGHT ON!

Enough is never Enough. This is a fashion logo on the bottom of one designer's shoes --- can't think who it is right now, but i always think how true.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

I am so glad I have a penis.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

I need black & brown boots for winter. Black & Brown flip flops for summer. DRESSY flip flops. Casual boots. Dressy boots. Sneakers. Open toe. Close toe. Ballet flats. Heels. Those are my basics. I also need colors... And different styles work with different outfits.

Every shoe has a purpose.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Shoes? Did somebody say "SHOES!" (waves to newly reacquainted "I quit!")

I'm one of those girls who has waaaay too many shoes. Why? There is just something about a new pair of shoes, i guess. The way they make you feel. I think we do need more than the guys, usually. Different outfits need special shoes sometimes...not so much for men. I also do not think women's shoes are made to last like guy's shoes. Thinner material, they look crappy fast with non stop wearing. Not like a great pair of men's leather shoes. (Are my excuses working??? )

I bought a great pair of sandals 3 months ago and am wearing the heck out of them. (Can walk for hours in them) I saw them go onsale and bought 3 more pair in different colors, I figure they should last/be presentable for 3 more years. That did not help my shoes problem.

I do love shoes.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I had to dig through over twenty pairs of shoes to find them. How can she say she doesn't have shoes to wear?

It just so happens I know a woman who takes almost that many pair just on vacation for 10 days!

Take note of the scientific analysis posted below..............and....

.....kwiturdambellyachin!

DOC

THE MALE BRAIN

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Different outfits need special shoes sometimes...not so much for men.

And that's the thing, isn't it, dear Dag (peace to you!)? Given that their outfits usually consist of a button-down/T/pullover shirt... pants/slacks/jeans/shorts... jacket/sports coat/hoodie... or perhaps a suit (in either black, blue, or grey)... one pair each of black and brown shoes and a pair of hiking boots should do.

But let's talk athletic shoes, shall we... and baseball caps? How many different kinds of THOSE does a guy need? How many do most of them HAVE?

So, shoes... golf clubs. Purses... rods/reels. Salon treatments... box seats. Jewelry... F-150s, Silverados, Durangos, Yukons, Tahoes... jet skis...

It all evens out. So, don't let dear IQ (peace to you, as well!) fool you: they have their "stuff", too.

Peace!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit