A question for the ladies

by I quit! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I'm a woman, but I don't really like shoes. Got an old pair of clunky, black shoes with thick two-ish inch heels. I love them. Saw a few others in my life that I love (I usually hate heels btw).

I'm a sneaker kind of girl though. That's all I need.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Only 20 pairs of shoes? That's nothing! At the last count I had over 100 pairs. They just keep making prettier shoes all the time. What's a woman to do, not buy shoes anymore?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I sorta understand. I often feel that I need a new fly rod and/or reel to go with a fly fishing trip. My wife doesn't seem to understand.....?

• I quit!
    I quit!

Ok, I kind of get it now. I have a friend who used to work in a surf shop and he told me he had a customer who whenever he wanted to try a different shaped surfboard he would always order it in the same color so his wife wouldn't know he'd bought another one.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Like Shelby, I got over my shoe addiction decades ago and I haven't worn high heels for quite sometime and wouldn't even dare to attempt to wear the platform heels I see that are the style now !

But being a man you'll never understand why women are addicted to shoes, like we'll never understand the "skidmark thing" but for some reason it doesn't seem to bother you guys, which is worse than a closet full of shoes.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Ok, I kind of get it now. I have a friend who used to work in a surf shop and he told me he had a customer who whenever he wanted to try a different shaped surfboard he would always order it in the same color so his wife wouldn't know he'd bought another one.

One of my greatest fears is that when I die, my wife will sell all of my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I noticed that with women. Once they reach 30 or so the heels start coming down. I think they figure out that if they still want to be walking at 50 the heels have to go.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    One of my greatest fears is that when I die, my wife will sell all of my fishing gear for what I told her I paid for it.

LOL... that is too funny Low-Key

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually the pain of high heels is what does some in.

• Dr. J
    Dr. J

That is your lady, why don't you find out what her problem is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit