My only own regret when I left

by Joey Jo-Jo 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Cagefighter: They are not killing baby seals or drownning puppies, but they are living and breathing a lie, wasting their life years on fruitless and false preaching and meeting attendance, shunning people and dying by their suicide cards, living with irrational fears (phobias) and promoting conditional love.

But the key issue is they are not doing these things on purpose, they are genuily misguided, and the problem is not that our concerns can not be voiced but how they should be voiced.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

JJJ, I did read both of Steven Hassan's books. To date, both COMBATTING and RELEASING are the most important books I have read. Even more than Ray Franz's books. While I haven't gotten my wife or mother out of the cult, I do apply things I have read to empower them to think for themselves. That much is going good.

While not happily, I will settle for WTS being less and less important to my wife until it is next to nothing in her life during retirement.

Meanwhile, I will keep attempting to reach her. Even after your revealing your hand, there are many things you can do to get your family to think for themselves.

Flipper lives and breathes by the approach of the second book. You couldn't do much better than to bounce thoughts by him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit