An Old Argument.... does it hold water?

by AK - Jeff 1495 Replies latest jw experiences

• AGuest
    AGuest
    All I did was turn her ridiculous comment on page 36 around back on her.

Translation: "Because I really CAN'T ever respond to her questions as they pertain to me... because either I don't GET them... or I'm too embarassed/ashamed of my response... so "all I did" was play the "monkey" game with her (i.e., 'Mom! He's 'monkeying' me!') like I did with my siblings when I was a little kid so I can AVOID responding. Which is what I always "do" with her, as I'm sure you've figured that out by now, because I'm STILL somewhat of a little kid (I WANT to say due mostly to WTBTS "stunting" but since I'm really an honest guy beneath it all I can't blame it ALL on them - some of it really is my only immaturity and peurility). But that's really all that CAN come out of me. Hey, I spent most of my life in the WTBTS - so whad'ya want from me? Oh, wait... I am blaming it all on them, ain't I?..."

Umm-hmmm, yeah... right... (SA winks at dear tec)...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• sizemik
    sizemik
    What do you think I should do? . . . N.drew

Dunno . . . leave it to God? . . . oh no, hang on . . .

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Oh Shelbyyyyy *clink clink clink*

• sizemik
    sizemik

Interesting how you can translate 16 words into over 160 AGuest . . .

Or did the Lord tell you all that?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think Dr seuss has started posting for N.drew

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I have to say, that the more I read the excuses christians make for god...the more I lean toward not believing in him. . . . still thinking

It's good to see some good coming out of this thread. Keep it going.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Thank you still thinking. I do take that as a compliment.

sizemik, your a truthful guy. What do you think? Am I dead?

• sizemik
    sizemik
    sizemik, your a truthful guy. What do you think? Am I dead?

Define dead.

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL good. you ask good questions.

Are we sharing a thought?

Define thought.

Just kidding!

• bobld
    bobld

Maybe off topic

I find it odd that a person would say he can have an intimite relationship with someone (god) that he can't see or hear.Call him his freind.He can have a REAL conversation with this person.In his mind this person(god) is real,has a personality and such attributes as:love.kindness,merciful,forgiving,etc.

Is this any different from a schizophrenic who has hallucinations and hears voices(God) that are real an tell him to decapitate a man on a canadian bus.

Also religion is famous for::::::Ostracizing,shunning,breaking up families,conflects(war)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit