An Old Argument.... does it hold water?

by AK - Jeff 1495 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, nuclear war is a problem

The illustration means something good (renewed life) out of something very bad.

And if by the time I die and there is no total destruction yet, I will wonder why you all are so critical.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Does anyone have any suggestions to what He should do?

Yep.

If he is truly omnipotent - then show his omnipotence. Fix the problems of this world with more than a dusty old book of Jewish fables.

If he is omniscient - then show his omniscience and fix the problems of this world with more than a dusty old book of Jewish fables.

If he is truly 'love' - then show his love and fix the problems of this world with more than a dusty old book of Jewish fables.

• N.drew
    N.drew

What problems would you have fixed?

• tec
    tec

Fi X the problems, how, is what I'm asking.

How do you suggest He do this?

Peace,

Tammy

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The only 'evidence' that God is real is that old book of Jewish fables - or some other version of Holy Writ with similar claims.

If that's all you got - well then what prevents you from believing in Pandora or Horace or the Seven Dwarfs?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Who defines what is a problem and what is not?

Where is the line drawn between what is sin and what is not?

Whose opinion should be most?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    How do you suggest He do this?

Come out of hiding would be the first thing. Then use his 'awesome' god-powers for some good.

As it is, mankind has been waiting patiently for millenia for a no show. How is he any better than Baal? Is he on the privy?

• tec
    tec

If that's all you got

It isn't all I've got. (I'm not sure who you were talking to, though). I also thought I listed 'evidence' for you somewhere, but I can do that again here, if you like.

Peace,

Tammy

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

If he can't fix those problems - he is no more god than I am.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Mankind waiting patiently? You are kidding! Baiting are we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit